RULES -15000 Member Madness - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Vendor Contest/Givaway Forum Where our Vendors show their Generosity!!!! Please keep Chit Chat to a minimum....and thank the Vendors!!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Conservative and Proud

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation RULES -15000 Member Madness

Quote:
Last edited by goodriddance : 03-01-2007 at 05:13 PM. Reason: put the wrong year
I know the rules say no editing, BUT, it has been agreed that this editing will slide this one time, only because the editing was done within approximately one minute of posting!

From now on, everyone... please make sure your post is as you would like it BEFORE you click on Submit Post!

IF you mis-click, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST!!!!!!!! Contact a moderator explaining the change needed and if it is necessary, the Moderator and only the moderator will edit your post for you.

I'm sure this sounds like I'm being a hardA$$, but I want to make sure everyone understands and we don't have this happen again and I don't want any issues arising from Goodriddance editing his post, The Decision is Final!

****Be warned that any (I do mean any) other personally edited posts from here on out will be disqualified. ****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Conservative and Proud

BUMP!!!

I want to make sure everyone sees this!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:41 PM
im fat and ugly

• Only post your prediction in this thread, any other comments, questions, chatting will be moved to our “15,000th Member Madness Sct Give Away Discussion” thread.
  • Prizes are non-negotiable, and there will be no substitutions.
  • The contest is open to members(that own Powerstrokes), premium members, and techs only. Mods, super mods, admin, and vendors are not eligible.
  • One entry per house hold, this will be verified by IP adresses.
  • The contests starts now, entries will be accepted untill we reach the 12,500 mark at which time this thread will be locked and no more entries will be taken and then the contest is over when we hit the 15,000 mark and the winner will be announced.
  • In this thread ONLY, post your predicted date and time(to the minute) when you believe our 15,000th member will join. No emails or PM’s will be accepted as entries, you must post in here.
  • Each member that post a prediction only gets 1 chance to guess, anyone that post multiple predictions will have there entries deleted and be disqualified.
  • Editing a post is prohibited, any post seen being edited will be disqualified, so what ever you initially post....... your stuck with. The staff can see any edits to all post.
  • No 2 members can have the same dates and times, so make sure you look at all the entries before you guess. In the event that someone does duplicate a prediction, and that date and time win, the member that posted first will win. SO READ ALL PREVIOUS ENTRIES
  • All times must be in military time to extinguish any confusion with the hour. (If you have any questions regarding military time direct them to the contest disscusion thread)
  • The 15,000th member's join date and time will be posted in Central Standard Time
  • The winner will be the member that chooses the closest date and time to the 15,000th members join date and time without going past. Example: if MEMBER-X predicts :April 1,2007 @18:32 and MEMBER-Y predicts: April 1, 2007 @1834, and the 15,000th member joins on April 1,2007 @ 1833, then MEMBER-X wins.
  • When the 15,000th member joins, one of our admin-Rodslinger will announce the date and time and announce the winner.
  • Any other questions regarding the rules can be directed to the "15,000th Member Madness Sct Give Away Discussion" thread they will be promptly answered.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

This is more of a bump than anything, but I will admit that I didn't comprehend all of the rules as well as I should have.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:20 PM
im fat and ugly

do you have questions? we will be more than happy to explain em
Old 03-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Banned

Can you make it real slow please?

Just a lack of attention to details on my end Stump! I got square with Tiffany. I had posted my time of day as 12 hour vs the required 24 hour time. I did however post P.M. after my time so Tiff said it was fine.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:37 PM
im fat and ugly

ok good to go
Old 03-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Conservative and Proud

I am woman hear me roar!

If anyone has any questions make sure you ask them ahead of time in the discussion area!

Always better to be safe than sorry!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Conservative and Proud

Exclamation

Ok everyone....... one more time!!!!!

Once you read this again, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! Just warning ahead of time......

Please everyone note that the time guess should be in CENTRAL TIME, not ZULU (man that was a PITA to convert), not EASTERN or PACIFIC. And if you choose not to guess in Military time and you choose a time like, let's say like 10:32 or 12:23 but you don't stipulate AM or PM, that's a problem.

From here on out, please choose your time wisely! I won't be sending out correction PM's after today and I will assume what time you meant which probably isn't a good thing.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Conservative and Proud

Private messages have been sent!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.