DJ’s Diesel Performance
has given the winner the opportunity to choose from three prizes.
For the 6.0 guys:
An SCT Xcalibrator2
, with DJ’s unlimited custom tunes. The SCT is THE
tuner for the 6.0, no other tuner can match it, its capabilities are un-paralleled.
Sct Xcal2 Is The First Compact Hand Held Flash Tool to feature complete user adjustability & built in data logging!
DJ’s custom tunes:
- Pre-Programmed with up to 3 tune files by DJ’s Diesel Performance
- Data Logging via SCT's Live Link Software
- Read, Clear, and Diagnose DTC Trouble Codes / Check Engine Lights with ease
- Tow Agressive
- Tow w/Jake Brake
- Street Smoke
- Street Looney
- Looney Smoke
- Looney Race - Track File - Only available by personal tuning.
- Tranny File Only w/ EGR shut-off
They can apply a Cold Fix to any tune to help with morning start-up.
They turn the EGR off on all their files.
DJ can take any of their tunes, tweak and adjusted it to the exact way you want them to run. If you want a little firmer shift on your Looney Tune for a race, call em up…within the hour they’ll have it emailed to you. If you are going on a long trip and need a super fuel saving tune…call em up within the hour they’ll have it emailed to you. If you want a tune to strictly blow smoke on the ricers…call em up within the hour they’ll have it emailed to you. Its just that easy, their customer service is outstanding.
If you already have the SCT Xcal2 then DJ is offering their Fuel Pressure Intensifier for Ford 6.0 Superduty.
For the 7.3 guys:
You have the opportunity to win a Van Aaken 4-Bank/4-Position chip with DJ's proven files for the 7.3.
- Increases Throttle Response
- Eliminates Lag
- Prolongs The Life Of Your Injectors And Fuel Pump
- Increase Horsepower
- Increase Performace While Placing Less Stress On Your Engine
- Easy Install
Van Aaken has the perfect solution to improve overall engine performance out of your 1994.5 - 2003 7.3L Ford Power Stroke. Look no further than our specially developed 4-bank power module - designed with a range of horsepower options - stock, 50, 75 and 100 hp. We've got the inside scoop on how to get the most increase in horsepower by altering different engine parameters including, but not limited to, timing, pressure, injector pulse width, and boost pressure.
The control is all yours! Whatever you need, torque for towing or acceleration to test the limits of performance, make the switch on the fly. It's all a lot easier with the Van Aaken 4 bank installed in under one hour.
***The second place member will get a Powerstroke.org T-shirt***
The reason we are having this contest is because we appreciate everybody on this site and we are grateful for the way everyone conducts themselves. You all are the reason this site is as great as it is. With that said we are growing at a rapid rate and we are quickly approaching the 10,000 member mark and we will blow by that like yesterday‘s news, we want to provide an opportunity to the members to predict the 15,000th member’s join date and time while winning an awesome prize.
- Only post your prediction in this thread, any other comments, questions, chatting will be moved to our “15,000th Member Madness Sct Give Away Discussion” thread.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, and there will be no substitutions.
- The contest is open to members(that own Powerstrokes), premium members, and techs only. Mods, super mods, admin, and vendors are not eligible.
- One entry per house hold, this will be verified by IP adresses.
- The contests starts now, entries will be accepted untill we reach the 12,500 mark at which time this thread will be locked and no more entries will be taken and then the contest is over when we hit the 15,000 mark and the winner will be announced.
- In this thread ONLY, post your predicted date and time(to the minute) when you believe our 15,000th member will join. No emails or PM’s will be accepted as entries, you must post in here.
- Each member that post a prediction only gets 1 chance to guess, anyone that post multiple predictions will have there entries deleted and be disqualified.
- Editing a post is prohibited, any post seen being edited will be disqualified, so what ever you initially post....... your stuck with. The staff can see any edits to all post.
- No 2 members can have the same dates and times, so make sure you look at all the entries before you guess. In the event that someone does duplicate a prediction, and that date and time win, the member that posted first will win. SO READ ALL PREVIOUS ENTRIES
- All times must be in military time to extinguish any confusion with the hour. (If you have any questions regarding military time direct them to the contest disscusion thread)
- The 15,000th member's join date and time will be posted in Central Standard Time
- The winner will be the member that chooses the closest date and time to the 15,000th members join date and time without going past. Example: if MEMBER-X predicts :April 1,2007 @18:32 and MEMBER-Y predicts: April 1, 2007 @1834, and the 15,000th member joins on April 1,2007 @ 1833, then MEMBER-X wins.
- When the 15,000th member joins, one of our admin-Rodslinger will announce the date and time and announce the winner.
- Any other questions regarding the rules can be directed to the "15,000th Member Madness Sct Give Away Discussion" thread they will be promptly answered.
This is an awesome opportunity to get the hottest mods around. And its as easy as posting a date and time. Check back in frequently to see how close you are getting to win. If you know someone who has a Powerstroke and has the need for power and knowledge, direct them to Powerstroke.org
get em signed up and tell em to enter the
Do your math and GOOD LUCK!!!!
DJ’s Diesel Performance is a dealer for all these products:
And most importantly they have outstanding customer service, give em a call for all your diesel power needs.
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS GREAT SITE GO HERE
AND HELP IT OUT, ITS WELL WORTH IT