Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Love this place

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Rob 
#1 ·
I am a transplant from so-cal and utah has it all but the ocean, Hot Girls, Big deer and Elk and lots to do. Please stay away dont move here it's mine i tell you!!!

#2 ·
Burtonch said:
I am a transplant from so-cal and utah has it all but the ocean, Hot Girls, Big deer and Elk and lots to do. Please stay away dont move here it's mine i tell you!!!
its all yours....i could never live anywhere where every hiway patrollman has laser...too easy to get caught speeding....if they get ya....they got ya...no argument wins with laser........Marc

#3 ·
Born and raised in Bountiful. Joined the AF out of high school, and have only returned a half dozen times since then. First thing that really tightened by jaws was that Utah wanted their cut of military pay (if you can call $98 a month a pay check) even though I wasn't even in the state. Didn't take me long to claim a different state as my home. Still have some family there, but most have moved away. Don't miss Utah. After 25 years of traveling the world in the Air Force, I found that there are many other places that are better in my judgement ... too many self righteous hipocrites in state government.

Soap box off .....

#5 ·
I lived in Utah for a couple years back when I was little - I still remember how beautiful that place was. I'll make it back up that way sometime for a vacation I figure - if that's ok with you Burton since you don't want to share. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.