Traded the PS, getting rid of the add-ons now. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Traded the PS, getting rid of the add-ons now.

Hey guys, I know this area wasn't real active but I'm going to shamelessly plug my stuff I have for sale.

Edge Insight CS with EGT Probe- I listed this in the for sale section here on the org. Looking to get $200 for it.

I'm also selling a SnugTop Super Sport truck shell. Its 8' long and is made for the '08 + long beds. I had it on an '07 with a stock tailgate and it worked perfectly. The back glass comes down past the top of the tail gate. I think on the newer gates its a bit tight fit but I never had any issues with it.

All the glass is good, the side windows hinge out for venting. The front has a rubber gasket that seals against the cab of the truck. Its got 2 keys and auto locks when the glass is shut. Its a super nice shell and I think it goes for about $2,500 new. I'm hoping for $500.

There are a couple dings on the back corner from me installing/removing it alone (not recommended although I did it about 15 times in the year I owned it) and a couple dings on the top from finding a low clearance sign in the parking garage at work.

The third brake light and the interior aux light both work and are in good condition.

All this stuff is also going on KSL. Let me know if you're interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.