Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

new guy offering assistance

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  thorguy57 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I am fairly new to the board and have an 03 F350 6.0. I have a lot of experience working on these, specifically front ends. I also have a Modis scanner if anyone has any lights on they want scanned just hit me up.

#2 ·
I forgot to add for anyone not familiar with scan tools, the Modis is bidirectional so it is able to do cylinder cut outs and contribution test, vgt actuation, as well as many other control tests. I can also bring up shop labor times, repair proceedures, and any wiring diagrams you might need.

I forgot to ask in my original posting, is there ever any powerstroke events in the Salt Lake area?

#5 ·
welcome. as you see them and help them just start sending them to the website lol thats what i attempt to do.

#7 ·
I'm in Tooele, as well. I'm the one with the lifted dark blue dually on 22.5's.

#8 ·
I am in Ogden. I havn't seen any meetups in the SLC area since joining.

I know of 5 regulars on here from Utah.

#10 ·
hey guys, we try to do a couple of events through out the year. i think we have all just been incredibly busy. thorguy, does your scanner read transmissions?

#12 ·
maybe we could meet up, i'll buy ya lunch and you could scan my tranny. lol

#14 ·
I'm newish here as well and I'm in over my head with the wiring harness on my truck I as well have a 03 f350 6.0 I'm from the Brigham area anyway you could send me the diagram on it??

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#15 ·
What diagrams do you need? The engine? Any specific? I have probably 40 pages atleast for that truck alone so you will have to narrow it down to what you are working on a little more. I am more than happy to send you what you need though. Just give me an email to send it to. I am not on this bored a lot as I tend to hang out more at powerstrokenation, but I will check back here so I can get those sent to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.