Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

FS: '08 F-350 CCLB Lariat

833 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  anschutz1913 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, here we go. It's time for me to think about upgrading again.

I'm going to be selling my 2008 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed Lariat. The truck was deleted at about 120,000 after my #7 and #8 rockers went out on me. I've never looked back since. That is the ONLY performance mod on the truck.

The programmer is an Original H&S MiniMaxx (pre-EPA crackdown.) The EGR is blocked, not fully deleted. I do not still have the DPF.

Recon LED Cab lights, running boards, Tuff Country front replacement, Toolbox.

This is not a heavily modified truck. I only deleted for reliability purposes, and the truck has not been abused. I used it to pull the daughters' horse trailer and the tractor occasionally. It's never been under a rediculously heavy load.

It does have the minor scratches that come with life in rural Texas. I'm in no way presenting this as a show truck, but it is still in very nice condition. There is one small crease in the back driver side bed corner (as shown in the photo.) It's just never bothered me enough to have it fixed.

I can answer any questions if you have them, but I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves. I will be uploading interior pics soon. I just have to get it cleaned up a bit more.

Asking $22,000, but open to reasonable offers.

Edit***: Forgot to mention, 136,080 on the ticker as of right this second. It is my daily driver, so that will go up slightly with time, but no big trips planned.

This truck is located in Huntsville, TX (Approximately 1 hour north of Houston.) I strongly prefer face to face or local sales in order to avoid any alleged miscommunication, but not an absolutely if things feel right.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.