Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Vinyl Delete Mod

5K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  Austin G 
#1 ·
Yep I am getting ready to scrape most of the stickers off of the back of the truck. I am going to keep the CCR sticker, the Military Members sticker, and the org sticker with my user name everything else is going to go. I have bigger plans.

Here is how it basically looks now.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ya Im kinda with u on cleanin it up. Dont give me wrong, I love when other people do it, especially the funny ones, but ya I like it cleaned up. Not to mention, Im scared someone will key my truck lol

#4 ·
"SUCK IT OBAMA" ? that sticker?

#9 ·
Now you've got me really curious?

#12 ·
Get it done yet? (waits anxiously)

#15 · (Edited)
Good deal, Josh. Cant wait to see what you have planned:nod:

#14 ·
Good question... :D

#17 ·
I just realized I need to get my user name redone. It is lookin a little ragged as does the org sticker. I don't like the new style though so I will have to stay with the current ORG sticker, plus it matches the windshield.

#22 ·
Looks good, Might I suggest a masking tape line to make sure they are all level up and down, then measure each sickers width to find the center point, then match that with the center point of each piece of glass left to right.

Gotta get it lookin good when thats what your advertising!

#24 ·
Or, would look better running across the bottom anyway? that will allow you to use the bottom of the window as your straight edge. Then take the "Armed" part and put it in the bottom right of the left window, center the "Forces" in the middle of the slider, and put the "forum.org" in the bottom left of the right window.

Nice, clean, and still visible:thumb:

#26 ·
I like it Josh:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.