HELP I AM DESPARATE NEED OF A 4R100 TRANS & T/C - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 11:14 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HELP I AM DESPARATE NEED OF A 4R100 TRANS & T/C

Please, and we really do mean please, I am in desparate immed need of a
4R100 transmission and t/c for my 1999 f350 4x4 7.3 PSD. any kind of help wold be appreciated. i am willing to trade, swap, barter, wheel and deal, i dont care what it takes to seal the deal, did i mention i was desparate...Please guys for all of you that may have one laying around or considering one for sale/trade please pm me. if you are not to far away and it needs to be pulled my wife and i may be willing to travel to remove and pick up. just a little FYI guys i am not rich and am trying to do this on a shoe string budget..i do get my disability check soon but wont have much left after paying bills, so please be as reasonable as possible. i love this truck and we only have it a month and already tranny problems. this is our daily driver.....PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
hope this works out for you!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 PM

thanks rob, so do i.....and i really am being honest about my post.....happy holidays.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
i hope the best bro, i dont think too many people have a tranny laying around, but then again you never know.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:37 PM

Never give up hope right !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I'll trade you the tranny out of my truck for your turbo and injectors!!!! Wait, then neither of our trucks would go anywhere. LOL I'm just kidding, sorry to get your hopes up, I hope you can get something to help you out though. Just a thought and I know if money is tight it may not be possible, but with your set up a stock trans may go out pretty quick. Supposedly the Edge is bad on the trans so it may be worth it to sell/trade that to help you out a bit with the cost and maybe not go through the next one too quick. Hope you can get something to get you goin.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:42 AM

trans

still looking for trans help.....
Old 12-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

I saw on another site,...that a guy had 2 of them,...give me a little bit to try and find the post....
Old 12-26-2008, 09:46 AM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

get to searching.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

That was quick,....I'll update this post with all the ones I find..

member name:JDH Clarksville, TN
4R100 transmission w/BTS vlv body - Powerstroke Nation

Selling the 4R100 out of my '01 F250 4wd. It is a warranty replacement from ford (supposedly better than the original) and has approximately 25K miles. I installed a BTS valve body kit and drove it for 5K of the total miles. It works great w/no problems. It comes with the stock torque converter and NO CORE required. The only reason to remove it was to install my BTS transmission.Sell for $1050 obo.

************************************************** *************************************************
member name:powerstrokin86

4R100 Transmission - Powerstroke Nation

I have a 4R100 out of a 99 f250 just wondering if anyone mite be interested n if so how much, its been rebuild with a master rebuild kit from red eagle performance a billet input shaft, 4 disc coast clutch kit, .427 mod line valve and tugger shift kit from sucoast

************************************************** *************************************************\

member name: smokinrod allendale, michigan

4R100 suncoast w/conversion parts - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

4R100 rebuilt less than 10,000miles ago with suncoast triple lock converter and ford cummins adapters to put it behind a cummins everything is perfect and was only run behind a 331hp cummins so it was not pushed hard.

Last edited by TANK'S 250; 12-26-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.