REAL STREET DRAGS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Towing, Hauling & Diesel Competition Discussion of Powerstroke Usage EG. Towing & Hauling Habits, Off Roading , Diesel Drags, Sled Pulls, ect...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 06:34 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
REAL STREET DRAGS

Real Street Drags (RSD) is a special racing event that is held monthly at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI and Wisconsin International Raceway in Kaukauna, WI. RSD started in 1999 and was designed to allow the local Chicago-area streetracers the opportunity to stage legal streetraces. By the end of the 2003 season, RSD extended its activities to Wisconsin International Raceway.RSD was founded by local streetracers for streetracers, and is organized by them to this day. RSD was the *first* event of its kind anywhere in the midwest USA, and continues to be the premier streetrace event held anywhere. RSD is designed to keep the racing at the track and off the streets. We host the event strictly for the streetracers! No bracket racing, eliminations, trophy/money....ZERO! When RSD comes to town, it's all streetracing business. We open the gates at 3:00pm, with the track opening at 6:00 for time runs and streetraces. We shift to 'hardcore' streetracing at 8:00 (or sooner), and run until 12:00!! When streetraces occur, racers have the same options as if they were on the street--you can spot a racer out or give/take the leave....whatever you want!! You tell us, and we set it up for you. Heads-up races start with a flagger, and are called by a track-appointed spotter at the finish line. A tree start (pro or sportsman) is also allowed--whatever the racers want, with the timing system's "win" light determining the victor. Because of the nature of streetracing, AT NO POINT DURING THE EVENT ARE THE E.T. BOARDS AT THE FINISH LINE DISPLAYING THE RACERS' TIMES. Likewise, the timeslips are separated and given only to the racer IN THE CAR. Secrecy is critical, and we know it.

Lately we've been seein a lot more diesel action too - and we're proud to welcome any diesel owner - Ford or otherwise to come out and have a good time!

stop by Rsdforums.net and say hi - you can find the event schedule there or at Greatlakesdragaway.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2008, 01:46 PM

feel free to sign up there and ask as many questions as you want or just to pick on the gas trucks/cars...hehehe...i know theres gotta be quite a few guys with modded diesels on here who like to mess with sports cars on the street.... bring it over here and show em what your rig can really do!!!

my name on there is Jonnie Knuckles....
Old 04-20-2008, 01:47 PM
a truck

Im planning on heading up there with my truck sometime this summer
Old 04-20-2008, 01:51 PM

for sure man - hope to see ya up there, the schedule is posted on the website i listed above FYI so pick a day and come on out....
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM
a truck

Cool man Ill take a look at it and figure out when to come on up. I want to come up one day with my truck, and race my Cherokee SRT8 one day too
Old 04-20-2008, 01:58 PM

sounds cool - those srt8 jeeps are wicked - theres a guy that comes up every now and then - and hes out there givin camaros and corvettes the hit....and winning...lol that thing moves out!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM
a truck

Oh yeah no kidding the thing is beast I love it, 0-60 in 4.6 aint bad for an SUV from the factory the thing is insane.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:13 PM

definately not....lol i can think of a couple of guys with TB SS's and silverado SS's that would love to play around with ya and get an *** whoopin' for some cash....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 02:16 PM
a truck

hahaha Im definitely down for teaching chevys a lesson and making some cash, Ill definitely be up there to show them so real power.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:20 PM

lol awesome!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.