March 12 TAPS G2G - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
March 12 TAPS G2G

Post up here if you're planning on making it. Ill make an official list in this post and update it as I hear who is going.

Date: March 12th
Time: TBD, lunch time?
Activity: Lunch?, simple G2G

Again, post up here if your plannin on makin it and I will add you to the list. I know its a ways off and plans change so this is all tentative for now...

Edit: Please post up how many people you plan on bringing too. Everyone is invited, this is an easy goin laid back meet and greet.

Tentative yes:

Jared
AJ
Chris Zammit (+1?)
Patrick
Justin
Zack
Byron
Chris (chevy)
Todd

Last edited by e99f2506sp; 01-13-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will plan on trying to make it.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:52 AM

I'll be there, are there objections to the wife joining?
Old 01-06-2011, 08:23 AM
shhhhh, can you hear it?

any of your family is welcome.bring friends too as long as they dont bring other brand trucks.this isnt going to be a mens only club.family is welcome and encouraged.we all could stand to meet a few more people and make a few more friends.at least i could.trying to think of a good bbq spot around there.im thinking jc may be a better candidate because it would be easier to find a bbq spot off of milford dam for bbq/camping.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:53 AM

Well, I don't know of any good bbq around there, but if we ever wanted to do a g2g in the KC area, I know quite a few (mostly south of KC in Spring Hill and Paola).
Old 01-06-2011, 04:52 PM
shhhhh, can you hear it?

yea im thinking about maybe renting a pavilion over at milford dam area.its right offf of i70 and would be the easiest for everyone to get too.ill check into and see if i can do it online.if not i may have to send jared down there next time he goes to manhattan
Old 01-06-2011, 04:58 PM

I would make the drive
Old 01-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsguy84823 View Post
I'll be there, are there objections to the wife joining?
Heck no man, bring her and anyone else you want to...as long as you tell them to at least pretend to like psds. This is gonna be a really laid back g2g to just meet everyone and enjoy some good food. I want everyone to feel welcome. Some of the g2gs may be a bit more guy friendly (wrenching or whatever) but these bs g2gs should be fun for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsguy84823 View Post
Well, I don't know of any good bbq around there, but if we ever wanted to do a g2g in the KC area, I know quite a few (mostly south of KC in Spring Hill and Paola).
JACKSTACK! If we ever have a g2g in the city, one of the Jackstacks has to be on the list. There are pleanty of good bbq places around here though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pwrstrokr6.4 View Post
yea im thinking about maybe renting a pavilion over at milford dam area.its right offf of i70 and would be the easiest for everyone to get too.ill check into and see if i can do it online.if not i may have to send jared down there next time he goes to manhattan
So maybe grab some food and take it over there and meet up? Sounds like a plan to me. I may have been there before but let me know if you want me to check it out. I will.

Also, I edited my first post too, but if everyone would let me know how many people you plan on having with you we'd appreciate it.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRJustin View Post
I would make the drive
Manhattan is actually kind of perfect really, Its pretty well just over 2 hours from where everyone lives except for Patrick and Zack who will be on base there. They don't much leave time and they probably don't want to waste it on us, so it works out pretty well.

Byron will have the longest drive at 2h40m, but the rest of us by the looks of it are 2h15m ish away...
Old 01-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e99f2506sp View Post
Manhattan is actually kind of perfect really, Its pretty well just over 2 hours from where everyone lives except for Patrick and Zack who will be on base there. They don't much leave time and they probably don't want to waste it on us, so it works out pretty well.

Byron will have the longest drive at 2h40m, but the rest of us by the looks of it are 2h15m ish away...
actually i usually drive back to maize/wichita area for the weekend, but ill stay in manhattan or make the drive back for the g2g either way i plan on being there! id bring my best friend but hes a die hard shivvy guy (like i once was) and hes scared that if he admits that he loves even riding in my truck the shivvy gods will strike him with lightning. He always wants to drive it, but not till he at least admits that PSD are awesome trucks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.