spi g2g? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
spi g2g?

why dont we have a g2g on spi? get a bunch of psd's running down the beach and party hard. i know most of yall are pretty dam far from here but its just an idea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009, 06:19 PM
I wanna go fast!!!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I went to the island friday and it was PACKED!! lol But that would be an awesome g2g.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Premium Member

I will be heading down there this coming weekend and burning a truck load of firewood now the burn band is lifted. Not sure if I am going to go all the way to SPI or stay on Padre Island in the National Seashore, or Mustang Island Park?

Better places to go besides these? We are taking my buddys Hobie Cat down there too and going to launch it off beach.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:16 AM

if I was you I would come down to spi because I'm just not a big fan of padre too many people. But I'm gonna warn you that there is a mexican holiday coming up pretty quick and they will be everywhere on the beach. If I was you I would go to access 5 and just drive north till you found a place that you liked
Old 03-23-2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07stroker View Post
I went to the island friday and it was PACKED!! lol But that would be an awesome g2g.
Well no s*** its spring break lol. I work in laguna heights so I'm there everyday and your rights its been crazy down there
Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I wanna go fast!!!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddkarmaracing View Post
Well no s*** its spring break lol. I work in laguna heights so I'm there everyday and your rights its been crazy down there
lol i know but i had never seen it that bad.. The line to get on the island was backed up all the way to the high school in PI.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Premium Member

So you are saying to drive all the way down to SPI like the queen isabella causeway vs padre Island in corpus is going to be a better deal? thats 290 miles from San Antonio? I was thinking about going to the National Seashore because it was 100 miles closer, but He!! if i am going to do it might as well go all the way and drive to the southen most point of the USA!!!

Cant find Acess road 5 in SPI is it North of Andy Bowie County Park?

Last edited by AFBLUE; 03-23-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:24 AM

Access 5 is at andie bowie access 6 is a couple miles north of there but sometimes it is torn up real bad. I have seen trucks with 37's and bigger stuck over the axles there. Padre islaand is nice but there are so many regulations there that its crazy. If your gonna come down this way let me know. I will pm you my number

And 07stroker. The first friday of springbreak when they had the car show traffic was backed up past our shop in laguna heights right there by the hotel when you first come into town
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.