POST IKE - PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS ... HURRICANE WINDOW FILM - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
POST IKE - PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS ... HURRICANE WINDOW FILM

As a college student in College Station i cannot begin to wrap my "all -knowing" pompous college kid head around how earthshattering the damage from Ike is.

3m is a fortune 500 company that INVENTED window film 100 yrs ago. They have a product now that can withstand !!HURRICANE!! force winds. This stuff passed the Military small missile test and also acts as a UV protectant and security film.

My father, Eddy Russell, sells enough of the stuff to keep me in school and is THE LARGEST 3M DEALER IN TEXAS let alone the USA. Has been awarded 3M dealer of the year awards (That's national folks). flawless BBB record and has installed film on something like 50-60k homes in the houston area.

I HIGHLY suggest some of you who are already replacing glass take a look at
Sunset Glass Tinting: Hurricane Security Window Film
Sunset is my father's Houston based company and they've been in business since I've been born.
I do not plug this because I'm greedy or need money ... i do because this stuff is absolutely insane. It keeps glass from turning into shrapnel and destroying your home and has and will continue to save lives.
small missile test W/ film
http://sunsetglasstinting.com/t3w4.mpg
w/o film
3m Security

If you are remotely interested please PM me and i'll get you information. If you aren't in texas and wondering about it PM me and I'll get the info for a Authorized 3m dealer in your area.

Mods > if this post breaks rules about product placement just tear it down. I'm not trying to step on toes but i could see how you dont want window products on your Powerstroke forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.