Mechanic NE San Antonio? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mechanic NE San Antonio?

Anybody that lives in the San Antonio preferably the NE side know of a mechanic or shop that I can take my truck to? Its in reference to The thread below. I would like to go to some place that knows a thing or 2 about Powerstrokes, but would prefer to stay away from the dealer, unless in my case its the best option for me. Let me know who you know. Not looking for favors from anybody, just looking for an honest place that I know they will fix my the right way.

SD front end howling, now somthing poping/grinding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2008, 04:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Truck Source Diesel 4041 Rittiman Rd 210-654-6767 will help you no questions asked. Ask for Chris A or Chris B they can give you all info needed .. All work done to my truck was done by them ...
Tell them Mike Hickman sent yeah ............
Old 08-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Premium Member

I stopped in there last week and picked up an exhaust tip. Pretty nice place, and that black crew cab they gave in there if F*&%&IN rediculous!!!!! Ended up taking to the Thrash Differentials because I got turned down by Texas Diesel Injection so I didnt think TSD would do it becuase they are a performance shop. So I passed up TSD because I didnt think of them but will be going back there for parts when I start doing some mods to my truck.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 AM

Yeah I can't speak of what all they will do but if you call them they will be more than happy to answer your questions...
Just watch out for that guy cliff he drives a dodge lol.. He's a good person though ...
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 AM

Well I have the OEM 3.73's sitting in my garage doing nothing not even sure they are a slit rust free. They came out of my old 2004 FX4 F250 gasser front and rear not even sure they will fit your 2000 so find out they are yours.!!!!! 36,000 on them if you need them They are FREE.....
Old 09-09-2008, 10:47 AM

truck source is a good place to go, i think i have bought just about everything from them. chris B even took a monday and we drove my truck up and down ritaman (spelling) gettin his tunes almost perfect for my truck. he even bought lunch.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller3104 View Post
truck source is a good place to go, i think i have bought just about everything from them. chris B even took a monday and we drove my truck up and down ritaman (spelling) gettin his tunes almost perfect for my truck. he even bought lunch.
LOL He bought you lunch wtf lol I'll have to get with him I can eat for 185 pounds I can pack it away ,He better look out
Yeah I have my tunes from him as well and love it , not as much smoke as the first tune I had before but the snap and MPG are showing.!!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Did they do your Smoked cap lights ?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:46 AM

i ordered them from him but i put them on. 1 screw holds them down. took me like 5 min. i already had them, i didnt have to run wires and all that crap.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
i ordered them from him but i put them on. 1 screw holds them down. took me like 5 min. i already had them, i didnt have to run wires and all that crap.
ahh ok..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.