i have a problem - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have a problem

this is just kinda me venting because i cant tell anybody around here this....

my ex girlfriend just called me and said that she thinks she is pregnant this is a real big deal because im only 18 and our relationship was one of those high school relationships that was great no matter what we went through we stuck together but after high school was over we didnt get to see eachother much and she had a job at the island while i was here in harlingen without a job and just doing alota stuff for my dad with our racecars and stuff like that i would go see her atleast twice a week but we would fight all the time mostly because she hated all of my girl friends ( as in just friends ) and i stopped hanging out with them and didnt talk to them very much but she was down there hanging out with a bunch of guys that she met working on the beach

i dont know what to do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2008, 08:37 PM

If she is pregnant, try to work out your issues for the kids sake, If not than I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:40 PM

Are you for sure its yours? I would try like Dusty said.

But what do i know. I havent expierenced it myself.

Last edited by HunterJ; 08-15-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
if you can work it out then cool... but if you cant best thing to do is try and be cool with her..... its better to be apart then be fighting in front of the kid all the time... i dont care how young the baby is they can feel the tension....

you may feel young but your only 1 year younger than me when my GF at the time got pregnant... its tuff but just stick with it... if you need any advice you can call me or PM me...

-Raul
Old 08-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Banned

Is she rich?...if she is...that could be a deciding factor...atleast for me it would be...
Old 08-15-2008, 08:49 PM

yea im sure it is mine if she is even actually pregnant because for the past almost a year we have been together and now we are realy good friends so that wont be so bad actually right now we are such good friends that we might as well be going out if you know what i mean we talk all the time and we hang out every chance we get the only difference is there is no label on our relationship

im pretty sure we can make it work if she is and who knows maybe we can even if she isnt she said i was too immature because i was doing stuff for my dad all the time and not getting a job and i wasnt ready to move out of the house and thats why we arent going out now

and no tank she isnt rich lol
Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Emergency Services

Pregnant???

Been there, it sucks,

My advice, play it cool with her and keep your head until it is confirmed. Then it is one day at a time after that. Speaking from personal past experience, get a blood test if you can't work it out with her. I raised a little boy for 2 1/2 years thinking he was mine, and then she decided to leave. Next thing you know, blood test and he is not mine. Save yourself the heartache man.

My PM's open too!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:00 PM

thanks for the offers about talking raul and broncoguy i realy apreciate it what realy sucks is i was finnaly starting to realy get over her and then i get this but hey its ok i think we can make it work im about to start working at the port of brownsville wich is only about a 20 minute or so drive from where she is living down at the island and she is about to start school in brownville so we will actually get to see eachother and i also might live in our travel trailer at the island to save diesel instead of making the 45+ minute from my house to the the p.o.b so she will probably stay with me alot of the time
Old 08-15-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoguy View Post
Been there, it sucks,

My advice, play it cool with her and keep your head until it is confirmed. Then it is one day at a time after that. Speaking from personal past experience, get a blood test if you can't work it out with her. I raised a little boy for 2 1/2 years thinking he was mine, and then she decided to leave. Next thing you know, blood test and he is not mine. Save yourself the heartache man.

My PM's open too!!!
this is way off topic but i noticed in your sig that your 93 has a wastgate delete would taking the wastegate off my factory turbo idi make a big difference? do i have to take it completly off or just disconect it and tie it closed or what do i do?
Old 08-15-2008, 09:07 PM

You could awlays go the obortion route.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.