Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pictures from Texas (Pre-Meet)

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Logan 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are some early pictures of the guys working on Gcop's truck :D

It started off normal- one guy working and the others standing around talking

They seem to worship Marc

Natural Light + Keystone + MLD + Crown Royal = PROBLEMS

I don't know much about turbos but is this supposed to look like that??????

Luckily (about 4 hours later) everything turned out just fine :)

.......and this is just the first night!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow that compressor wheel is toast! Looks like fun had by all!:D

#4 ·
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

WOW!!!!!

:funnypost:

(By the way, this is Jennifer- Crazy Monkey)

#5 ·
Looks like you guys are havin fun:cool:

#8 ·
Wow! That third picture shows three different kinds of beer AND some whiskey:hail:

Booze, beer, and grease-sure wish I could have made it:(

You guys have a blast-hopefully I'll get to meet you all next time:shots:

#10 ·
:funnypost: :ditto:
Aint that the truth

#12 ·
Well, I must give kudos to marc and the funky bunch for the help today! After installing my diy intake, we decided the amount of coolant dumping from my water pump was too much. Long story short - Marc was :handguns:wonderful:handguns: he replaced the water pump in a record time.

As a 2 fer 1 special, Stump even bought all of the below listed parts for me and did the work - I only had to buy him some of his favorite beer, Rolling Rock!!* At the end of the day ( thanks 2 stump) I had a new timing chain, spark plugs, flux capacitor mod, and we polished the disc brakes with wd40!!! Although I did not help Stump do this work (he had me waxing his truck) I am sure it will run great at the track.

:help:

*all parts of this story may or may not be true

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.