Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Texas Governor

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  toddyman88 
#1 ·
I know this is political but related to TX hence the TX forum

Take a good look at Debra Medina Debra Medina for Texas Governor | Home

She is a long shot as she isnt the corporate sponsored candidate but hit her website and look at the issues.

#3 ·
I wouldn`t mind any of the GOP candidates winning honestly. I think they all have what it takes to do a good job. As long as Faruk SCAMMY gets CRUSHED it`s all good. Can ya`ll believe the balls this A$%HOLE has? Come in here with all his left wing liberal ideas and expect to have a shot? Somebody please remind him where he is!

Funny how he all of a sudden brings his company to TEXAS right before the election, and all of a sudden he wants to run the state. Please Jethro. I wish somebody would ask him where it (his company) was before. I`ll give you a hint, it`s was somewhere where labor was INCREDIBLY cheap. It kills me how after OSAMA, every stinkin lib comes out of the woodwork wanting a piece of the action. I am afraid he is going to get quite a turn out from the FOOD STAMP coalition though, if you know what I mean.

#4 ·
I am sorry I missed the debate last night...from the snippets she is way more on point than Perry or "that other woman" running.

I would like to see her in the Gov. Mansion. The 9/12er's are promoting her real strong.

One thing for sure, we cannot afford to let her siphon votes from Perry so "that other woman" can win the primary...that just sends shutters down my leg.

#5 · (Edited)
I like her and her stance on most all issues. I especially like her views on the expansion of 2nd amendment rights. The only concern I have is the specifics of what she means when talking about stopping illegal immigration. Does that mean enforcing immigration/deportation laws or just making illegals now legal?

#6 ·
All this and no mention of Kinky? Kinky Friedman | For Governor 2010 We do need to get Perry out of there, put an end to the TX Corridor and the selling of our state parks, and no one knows where the money went. Ok so I'm not serious about Kinky, but he does make some good salsa, sells some great cigars, and operates an animal rescue. Also a good musician and prolific writer. He writes for Texas Monthly - required reading.

#7 ·
Yeah, believe it or not I went to see him perform a couple months ago in Irving, he was OK. He did get his jabs in at Perry.

One thing we must remember though is whatever we do, DO NOT let "that other woman" into the Gov. mansion, she's a DC puppet. I would rather have Kinky than "that other woman".

My therory is, let's put Perry back in one more term, then get everyone around Medina and then kick Perry's butt out. Like I said earlier, we can't have a Perot screwing things up.

#12 ·
She definitely in support of Texas independence if the need arises. Obama and Washington D.C. will have a real hard time keeping Texas in line with their agenda. Debra Medina isnt afraid to tell Washington to shove it!!
And Rick Perry's latest stunt is only hurting him. To me Sarah Palin has lost her touch, or I guess I have found that she is on the same side as the "status quo" so called conservatives. I find her annoying and obnoxious now, as to where I could side with her a year ago.:dunno:
Yes, Texas has a better things going on than some states (economically & liberty-wise) , but keeping Gov. Goodhair in office is only going hurt us Texans more!:tex::tex::tex::tex::tex:

#13 ·
Boy was I pleased to find this thread!! My Medina sign got planted a couple weeks ago smack in the center of the front lawn. She impressed me during the first debate and I was on a hog hunting trip for the second and brought 4 other hunters and their wives over onto the Medina wagon during that hour! I think she is gaining support at the right time but is going to need alot more to pull the upset. Early voting started today so make sure you get out and support her.
I belive she will do what she says she will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.