Texas Governor - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Texas Governor

I know this is political but related to TX hence the TX forum

Take a good look at Debra Medina Debra Medina for Texas Governor | Home

She is a long shot as she isnt the corporate sponsored candidate but hit her website and look at the issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 06:51 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
we talked about her when she was debating. if she gets enough votes, she could have a chance. prolly would be better then perry.

if she doesnt win, im votin for perry then.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:07 AM

I wouldn`t mind any of the GOP candidates winning honestly. I think they all have what it takes to do a good job. As long as Faruk SCAMMY gets CRUSHED it`s all good. Can ya`ll believe the balls this A$%HOLE has? Come in here with all his left wing liberal ideas and expect to have a shot? Somebody please remind him where he is!

Funny how he all of a sudden brings his company to TEXAS right before the election, and all of a sudden he wants to run the state. Please Jethro. I wish somebody would ask him where it (his company) was before. I`ll give you a hint, it`s was somewhere where labor was INCREDIBLY cheap. It kills me how after OSAMA, every stinkin lib comes out of the woodwork wanting a piece of the action. I am afraid he is going to get quite a turn out from the FOOD STAMP coalition though, if you know what I mean.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:27 AM
Raging Lunatic

I am sorry I missed the debate last night...from the snippets she is way more on point than Perry or "that other woman" running.

I would like to see her in the Gov. Mansion. The 9/12er's are promoting her real strong.

One thing for sure, we cannot afford to let her siphon votes from Perry so "that other woman" can win the primary...that just sends shutters down my leg.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I like her and her stance on most all issues. I especially like her views on the expansion of 2nd amendment rights. The only concern I have is the specifics of what she means when talking about stopping illegal immigration. Does that mean enforcing immigration/deportation laws or just making illegals now legal?

Last edited by joshallen8; 01-30-2010 at 08:28 AM. Reason: mistype
Old 01-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stumblefoot
All this and no mention of Kinky? Kinky Friedman | For Governor 2010 We do need to get Perry out of there, put an end to the TX Corridor and the selling of our state parks, and no one knows where the money went. Ok so I'm not serious about Kinky, but he does make some good salsa, sells some great cigars, and operates an animal rescue. Also a good musician and prolific writer. He writes for Texas Monthly - required reading.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Raging Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumblefoot View Post
All this and no mention of Kinky? Kinky Friedman | For Governor 2010 We do need to get Perry out of there, put an end to the TX Corridor and the selling of our state parks, and no one knows where the money went. Ok so I'm not serious about Kinky, but he does make some good salsa, sells some great cigars, and operates an animal rescue. Also a good musician and prolific writer. He writes for Texas Monthly - required reading.
Yeah, believe it or not I went to see him perform a couple months ago in Irving, he was OK. He did get his jabs in at Perry.

One thing we must remember though is whatever we do, DO NOT let "that other woman" into the Gov. mansion, she's a DC puppet. I would rather have Kinky than "that other woman".

My therory is, let's put Perry back in one more term, then get everyone around Medina and then kick Perry's butt out. Like I said earlier, we can't have a Perot screwing things up.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
Yeah, believe it or not I went to see him perform a couple months ago in Irving, he was OK. He did get his jabs in at Perry.

One thing we must remember though is whatever we do, DO NOT let "that other woman" into the Gov. mansion, she's a DC puppet. I would rather have Kinky than "that other woman".

My therory is, let's put Perry back in one more term, then get everyone around Medina and then kick Perry's butt out. Like I said earlier, we can't have a Perot screwing things up.
That "Perot" mentality is a bad idea. If you ask me Hutchinson has little support around here. Perry is POS and we dont need him in office anymore. Both candidates are sold out, but Medina will really bring Texas back to what made us great.
As Texans we need a governor who will not be afraid to tell Washington to shove it!!
Debra Medina will get rid of property taxes, so that means that the government no longer has a stake in your land ownership. The government doesnt own the land, the people do!!
Also Medina will make it a point to sure up our borders.
If we elect Perry we will get more of the same BS, and we really dont need him around during these hard economic times, and during Obama's presidency.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Raging Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Beast View Post
That "Perot" mentality is a bad idea. If you ask me Hutchinson has little support around here. Perry is POS and we dont need him in office anymore. Both candidates are sold out, but Medina will really bring Texas back to what made us great.
As Texans we need a governor who will not be afraid to tell Washington to shove it!!
Debra Medina will get rid of property taxes, so that means that the government no longer has a stake in your land ownership. The government doesnt own the land, the people do!!
Also Medina will make it a point to sure up our borders.
If we elect Perry we will get more of the same BS, and we really dont need him around during these hard economic times, and during Obama's presidency.
Trust me I know about the "Perot Mentality", I lived it. I'm just saying I hope Medina does not become a Perot. I hope she has the support, I will hold out til the bitter end, however I will and do support Medina.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Premium Member

Medina's campaign budget is 300K, buy signs, donate money, get bumper stickers. Name recognition is everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.