Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Revive the TN Chapter if you are active?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

Chapter still active?

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  gypsees 
#1 ·
Calling all Chapter members!!!! Is this still an active Chapter? I've requested membership but it looks as those the Chapter Director hasn't been active for some time. I also wanted to see if the members of this Chapter are still active or not.

Please post up if you are active on the forum and wish to revive this Chapter.

#2 ·
In for the outcome of this.

#3 ·
Considering this will get no visibility at all buried in a TN chapter specifically, Mods just close the thread. I had opened another thread on the general forum to point to this one, not to clutter, but that one was closed. So again, just close this one too.

#4 ·
Why was the other one in the general area closed?

#6 ·
I think a post in the Tennessee section with a link to this thread would be good.

#7 ·
I re-opened your thread that you posted in the 6.7 section and moved it to the Tennessee members section.

#8 ·
Thanks. I just want to get the TN Chapter active. I'm sure there are plenty of TN members, but with an inactive TN Chapter Director, you can't even get added to the group, nor can the chapter be promoted. I see all these other chapters having meet ups and sharing help, just thought it would be nice to have the same thing here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.