Official Chattanooga Meet Sign up / Info Thread - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Tennessee Powerstrokes Tennessee Powerstrokes Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 10:51 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Official Chattanooga Meet Sign up / Info Thread

Trying to keep this thread simple for everyone to be able to follow and not have to read through all the posts on the other thread.

Chattanooga Area Meet

Schedule:

Friday-
I have a football game I must attend for work. I would offer tickets to those coming in but the game is sold out.

I will be free after 9pm for those that might come into town Friday and could meet for late dinner or just some "adult" beverages.

Saturday-

8:30am Meet at McCallie School auto garage

I have a two bay garage we can use with a lift on one side. I need to do some basic things to my truck and anyone is welcome to do whatever projects they want to do. I will grill out at the shop for everyone for lunch (12 noon).

Afternoon Drive- Would like to do this around 3pm. Thought we would take a drive to Missionary Ridge, Chickamagua Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain.

Dinner 6-7 range.

Evening- I have to watch my Canes hopefully not get killed by the Sooners at 8pm. I have a great Theater room with 6 extra seats. You all are welcome to come to the house.

Sunday- For those that stay over I can recommend some nice areas to visit etc...

My cell phone is 423-667-3639 First name is Bill

I have a thread located here
Chattanooga Meet: October 2-4

The thread has information on hotels and camping as well as directions to the campus/garage.

Let's keep the replies in this thread to a simple yes I am coming and I will be there for (blank) days. You can also put down any items you want to work on or do to your truck.

Feel free to PM me any question or email me at caneintn(at)gmail.com
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 AM

Bill (caneintn)

Friday- After 9
Saturday- All day
Sunday- Morning

Like to change brake pads and inspect transmission.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

Chris - GoFastPadre 615 306 4679

Oil and fuel filters change, switching to Scaeffers Full Synthetic. I would also like to change the oil in both diffs, if I can get the oil I want to use. If time permits I could also replace the trans filter.

I will try to be there Friday if at all possible. I will have to drive down Saturday morning if I can't get off work Friday night.

I am on board for all of the plans as well.

UPDATE I swaped Friday for Monday so I will be heading down as soon as I pick up my filters and I won't be doing the oil change in the dif's this time.

Edit #2 I just made reservations at the Days Inn on 20th Street. I liked that it was next to the Ford Dealer, just in case I am not able to get my filers locally. I will be up for dinner when ever you guys can get together tomorrow evening.

EDIT 3 I am fixin' to head out! Can't wait to mee you guys! I should be there around 4:30ish. I will give you a call ron when I arrive.

Last edited by GoFastPadre; 10-02-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:24 PM

Ron (4x4superduty_diesel)
Fri. after 6 or 7
Sat. All day
Sun. All day

No projects on my truck but I'm a Master Tech. and will help anyone that needs a hand.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:26 AM

Hotel options-

The Microtel and the Knights Inn are both no frill but clean places to stay. Both are under $50 a night on Expedia.

Chattanooga hotels
Old 10-01-2009, 07:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

man im gonna be up at the ut auburn game... i think im gonna try and tackle the high idle mod today.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I can't be there on Saturday due to my sister running the Murfreesboro Marathon. I would love to come down on Sunday and install my overhead gauges that are sitting in my garage, but I don't think I'm going to make it.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:34 PM

There is also a Days inn & suites on 20th street which is next door to Mtn. View Ford and not very far from our meet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.