Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardmore TN-AL pull rescheduled Oct. 3

2K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  chvyrkr 
#1 ·
Guys, there is a pull next weekend in Ardmore TN, right on the Tennessee Alabama line. There will be a 2.5 street class. and an open diesel class. Should be a lot of fun. I think Diesel world Magazine will be there since they did not get to come to the other pull. Oct. 3rd around 6pm is the pull. I will get more info.

#10 · (Edited)
Ok Grayson, you whimped outa another one...

The track was kinda rough tonight, but there were some good trucks there.

Matt had trouble with the truck buckin on him. Track had a few dips in it and they got everybody, with the power to get the sled movin, buckin a little. The sled even jumped a little at one point in the track. He won the first class and I'm not sure how he placed in the second. Both pulls were about 305-306 I think. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm off. Think he's got more video too.

Here's him in the second class. Didn't get there in time to see the first pull.

YouTube - Destroked Ford "Open Class" Ardmore TN

Here's PSD_Trav (Travis), Trav got second in the first class.

YouTube - 6.4L "Stock Class" Ardmore TN

Here's me, no idea where I placed... Think maybe 5th in the first class and last in the second class.

YouTube - 7.3L "Stock Class" Ardmore TN
YouTube - 7.3L "Open Class" Ardmore TN

We didn't get any video of Nathan (superstroker7.3) either. He got 3rd in the first class I think. Broke the left rear axle in the second class.

#11 ·
I didn't chicken out... :look: I was just really tired from working on the hunting land that morning and if I would have came I wouldn't have been able to leave until 5.

Looks like fun. Thanks for the vids. I guess there is always next time for me.

#13 ·
THanks for the videos. I have some I will upload. I never got to get in my truck. I did find out that i had a fitting leaking on my airbags when I got home. Low air pressure in the bags is not good.

#17 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.