TN Powerstrokes Prayer Request Thread. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Tennessee Powerstrokes Tennessee Powerstrokes Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TN Powerstrokes Prayer Request Thread.

Here you go Matt.

I will make the first request, it may seem a little selfish but I believe we have to have ourselves close to God to even be able to pray for others.

I was saved at the age of 13. I was called into the ministry in 1986. I have never in my life felt farther away from God, so I need you to pray for me. I am not cold or indifferent. I am much worse off because I am luke warm, which is the worst possible place for me to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Same here, saved since a 16years old. My wifes step grandmother is in bad condition. Everyone please pray for here. THanks
Old 08-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Serving Our Country!

If you could all pray for my wife Naomi and my Children Rebecca and Tyler they need strength while Im fighting in this War. Pray for all the solders,marines, sailors and Airmen wherever they are they need the lords strength every day to get threw even the smallest tasks. And pray for all the people in this world that don't know the Lord and his awesome love that he shows everyday!!

I found the lord after much rebellion toward my sister to get me to go to church, I woke up one morning thinking what is in store for me after my life on earth, I agreed to go and felt better, Then I finally started to walk with the Lord when I was 16. Also if you could please pray for me for after joining the Military my walk with the Lord has become distant!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRSTROKETHIS View Post
If you could all pray for my wife Naomi and my Children Rebecca and Tyler they need strength while Im fighting in this War. Pray for all the solders,marines, sailors and Airmen wherever they are they need the lords strength every day to get threw even the smallest tasks. And pray for all the people in this world that don't know the Lord and his awesome love that he shows everyday!!

I found the lord after much rebellion toward my sister to get me to go to church, I woke up one morning thinking what is in store for me after my life on earth, I agreed to go and felt better, Then I finally started to walk with the Lord when I was 16. Also if you could please pray for me for after joining the Military my walk with the Lord has become distant!
I hear you bro. I still pray for all my brothers over there.

And it's very hard to stay on the strait and narrow in the military. You ain't alone though.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to strokenit Send a message via MSN to strokenit
I have a special prayer request for myself. None of you know me other than here (hopefully that will change soon), but i have went through medical school and have my boards this wednesday so i can move on to the next phase which is clinical rotations. If you guys wouldnt mind saying a quick prayer for myself that my test goes well so I can move on i would greatly appreciate it. and i just said a special prayer for each and everyone of you hope all of us can become closer to the Lord and that all of you soldiers oversee be brought home safe to your family and friends. I myself appreciate you guys in what you do and are fighting for. so thanks.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:24 AM

Good luck on your tests and I will keep you in my prayers along with the other requests made here.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:06 AM

Remembering all requests made here. Let us lift up their voices to the Lord.

Isn't it wonderful that we have a chapter and a country with the freedom to worship openly. Thanks to all the men and women of the services and all of those that came before and shed their blood so that we might be here today.

The Star Spangled Banner, like you've never heard it Video by Smittys Place - MySpace Video
Old 08-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

Send a message via AIM to crew991
I have a big prayer request let pray for the soldiers in colorado that were killed today and lets pray for their family, also for the 1 soldier that was hurt and the 1 missing and the big one LETS PRAY WE HERE FROM TOM SOON IT WAS A FORT CAMBELL BIRE THAT WENT DOWN
Old 08-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

We have searched for a way to get in touch with Nancy, but no luck at all. This is a time to cry mightily to the Lord Brethren and Sisters.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:42 AM

Prayers sent. Please keep us informed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.