Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

East TN Roll Call

13K views 95 replies 57 participants last post by  Sam Hain 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I was just wanting to get a member count of all our east TN members. I would like to see a good PSD club in this region we just got to get it together.

#34 ·
I'm in elizabethton. holla if ya meet up around here

#36 ·
I got a buddy that is a PSD driver that lives up in Elizabethton

Kingsport, TN here. It looks like we have a lot of members in the tri cities area. We need to have a more local meet for us guys because I would like to meet some local powerstrokers.
Over on FTE we have regular work days up there actually had one last week off 11E in Johnson City

#35 ·
Kingsport, TN here. It looks like we have a lot of members in the tri cities area. We need to have a more local meet for us guys because I would like to meet some local powerstrokers.

#38 ·
i was going to see if any of you guys would be intersted in 35/13.50/20 procomp extreme at's with 14/32's just wanting to sell them in the tri-cities pm if intersted

#54 ·
Newport TN Dyno and Drags July 30-31
Hey guys just wanted send you all an invite to the Ford Diesel Drags and dyno in newport in a couple of weeks. Drags will be at English Mountain Drag strip at 2:30 PM friday til about 6. Goods Motorsports 248X Dyno Jet will be at the newport KOA all day saturday 5 runs for $80. Large Raffles saturday ranging from pens to Full Force Diesel Injectors. Jody Tipton from DP-Tuner will also be on hand for live tuning Fri-Sat.

Hope you all can make it feel free to shoot me a PM for more details.

#55 ·
Looks like we need to GTG. Johnson City/Jonesborough here. Just up from Headtown Rd.

#57 ·
im in speedwell tn

#61 ·
From Elizabethton, TN There is a great car show up here in on sat nights if you like older hot rods and all types of cars thought it would be an ok place for a meet.

#63 ·
Knoxville, TN here. I'm always up for hanging out and talking cars/trucks....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.