Introducing the TCE/Wiwood front and rear BIG BRAKE KITS.
The TCE 16" Front Kit:
Below are current descriptions of our kits and fitment comments pertaining to all 1999-2012 F250/F350 Vehicles.
This monster size kit is what started it all for the truck kits! We take the popular and proven Wilwood TC6R caliper and pair it with their massive 16 x 1.375" wide directional cast, 60 vane rotors for superior thermal management. The larger rotor leverage is key in torque production while it also greatly increases thermal capacity over the stock rotor. In short efficiency is greatly increased and fade is greatly reduced. While we don't make huge claims of stopping distance changes (often tire limited) what we can tell you is that they will stop as every time as the do the first time- and that's really what big truck kits need.
Each Front kit includes:
Combined with our in house produced Radial Mount Brackets and customized Wilwood rotor hats we've produced the following finished product!
Aluminum rotor hats
Stainless Steel flex hoses (various lengths)
All required hardware
Installed these awesome kits not only look the part but work as well!
So, what could make such an awesome kit even better? Why adding a REAR kit of course!
Don't overlook the value of a rear big brake kit folks. The rear end of your truck is heavy. And if you tow that means even more weight. Just like your trailer brakes help slow the trailer the rear brakes can help slow the truck. Where there's weight there's a need for brakes. Once again we take the TC6R caliper and fit it to another massive 16" disc. But this time we pair it with our custom iron rotor hat to retain the full factory parking brake. A drop on fit this rear kit replaces the one piece rear rotor with our two piece design and six pot caliper. Custom radial mount brackets, hoses and hardware as required. Combined with the front this shifts about 3% more rear brake bias into your rig offing not only not only greater thermal capacity but nearly 20% more total brake torque over stock.
Each Rear kit includes:
Iron rotor hats/drums
Stainless Steel flex hoses
All required hardware
Our kits are offered in both BLACK
pre applied powder coat colors. Optional YELLOW
can be had by special order. We also offer optional ($135 per kit) cross drilled/slotted rotor finishes.
TCE PRICING: What you've been scrolling down for the past five minutes. Get to the point; how much is it?!
1999-2004 and 2005-2012 FRONT KITS $3195
1999-2004 and 2005-2012 REAR KITS $2889
But from now through the end of JULY you can pick up the following deals on our kits!
Any FRONT Kit: Get $250 off
Any REAR Kit: Get $250 off
Any COMBINED FRONT and REAR Kit: Get $600 off!
Yes, that's a full $600 savings on a combo purchases. Not $6084 total but only $5484! This is the deal you've been looking for on the kits you need. It won't get any better than this.
All the Details:
- Build time is usually 10-14 days depending upon inventory and the order.
- All kits require 20" or larger wheels. Please see our Wheel Fit page for more spoke clearance info.
- Kits include red or black powder coat standard. Optional colors by special order and can take up to six weeks.
- Standard rotors are slotted only. Optional X drilled finish add $135 per axle.
- Front kits supplied with BP20 high heat pads and BP10 rear pads.
- Shipping is NOT included. Expect upwards of $200 for the east coast.
- Calipers, pads, rotors are drop shipped from Wilwood, TCE product from our shop in AZ.
- Standard front ss hose kits are 29" long. If you require longer we stock +2.5 and +4.0. Custom lengths available but non exchangeable.
- Standard rear ss hoses are roughly 8" long and connect to the hardlines. Custom lengths and specs are available but non exchangeable.
- Rear hats are iron and powder coated black. They are fit for stock rear parking brakes.
- 1999 front kits fit F250/350 and Excursion.
- 2005 front kits proven to fit 2008 to 2012. Research shows they should also back date onto 2005-2007 vehicles.
- All rear kits require trimming of stock dust/backing plate for clearance.
- All rear kits are currently SRW fit only.
- Optional DRW kits are available by request, please contact TCE for more info.
TCE is not a truck expert. We have done our best to assure buyers of the fit of these kits. The late model 2008+ trucks are full plug-n-play. Earlier vehicles and optional DRW trucks may pose yet unknown issues. Please consult with us prior to your purchase to evaluate your needs fully. We want you happy with your purchase and rely on customer input at times for helping establish some of the quirks often associated with such cross fits.
And we do the FACEBOOK thing too!