TCE/Wilwood intro~! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
TCE Performance Products TCE Performance Products

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TCE/Wilwood intro~!

Greetings Powerstroke Readers!

Todd Cook, owner of TCE Performance Products here to let you know we are taking our line of front and rear big brake kits straight to you- the truck owner. Our kits have been around for a few years and offered by a number of specialty shops from coast to coast. They are the only true replacement BIG brake kits that I know of for your vehicles and come with 20yrs of TCE experience.

Who is TCE? My shop began big brake building back in 1993 as a side line to our race prep work. Over the years we have expended the offerings and today it's all that really goes on in the shop. Little time for open wheel race cars now with a line of brake kits taking up the time! TCE is one, if not the most, referred custom big brake kit builders from Wilwood Engineering. Looking for a custom kit for your Truckmobile? "Check with Todd at TCE" is often the case when you call Wilwood.

*As a side note I was personally one of the Ford paid drivers on the Bold Endures promotional truck campaign with the '08 seen in a number of tv commercials.

Some years ago we undertook a front build on a (then) late model F250 Super Duty for a local customer. From there we took on the rear kit a bit later and then expanded into the earlier trucks with the help of shop in Nevada; CT Performance. With some fine tuning we have finalized the line of kits for most of these vehicles and are now looking to sell them to the masses.

One thing has changed over the past few years; the price! When we began production of these kits they were quite costly. Upwards of $3400 per axle. That's a lot of coin; I get it. Today we have been able to lower these prices to a more manageable level of $3195 for the front and only $2889 for the rear.

With all that being said please look over the related thread showing the details of the complete kits for the '99-04 and '05+ Trucks!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2013, 07:41 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Some very nice custom work with our BIG BRAKE KIT.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Haven't updated readers for a bit... my appologies.

The 2013 SD kits are completed to a degree; one kit has been shipped to Texas and is awaiting intstallation in a week or so. We have parts to produce and ship one additional kit at this time. The wait is for the first one to do a final fit vericiation. Because TCE does not have a later model truck at our disposal this makes things a bit more complicted.

I'm willing to offer up the second kit to an interested buyer to be the second test fit subject of you so wish. The only real changes here are the new radial mount brackts relative to your suspension knuckles. The hats and rotors were (I hope) prettey easy to overcome. If you have some mechanincal aptitude and some patience..and you'd like some pric compensation on the new kit please contact me direct at the shop: toddandchris1@cox.net Test fit and all is really pretty painless and of course TCE will work with you to resolve any issue and make final fit a snap.

I also updated a lot of info on the web page of late. The former links may give you a 404 error. The new pages are noted as:

99-04

05-13

Once completed the 2013 will have it own listing so there is no confusion.

If you're headed to SEMA this year by all means keep your eyes open on truck kits...one of our early kits will be showing on a custom, later model truck. There's talk also of one more kit possibly showing also but it's not yet confirmed.

I appreciate your continued interest and support. We'll be away from the forums as a sponsor for some time. Depending upon sales and budget as well as any new releases TCE may come back for a run in the early part of next year. (love to hang around but honestly..there has to be more than a couple of sales to justify the cost) If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to reach out for support direct at the shop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.