2'' leveling kit with 6'' lift - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2'' leveling kit with 6'' lift

hey guys I have a 06 sd 6.0 4x4 I have a 6'' rc lift on the truck now. trucks on 37s I put a set of wheel spacers on it now the tire rub on a hard turn. question is I have a set of 2'' spacers that go on top of the front coils could I just throw them in to get that extra hight I need pretty easy install. Please let me no Thanks.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 04-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey man I cant really help you out much with your question. When you get all your stuff figured out I would like to see your set up! cause you've got the exact same set up I would like to run on my 06 6.0 King Ranch.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Premium Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Your going to need a adjustable track bar and a drop bracket to match a 8" lift or you may have a bad bump steer issue.
You need to raise the rear too? Stack blocks lol???

Throw those spacers in the recycle bucket and drive a respectable looking truck. That's my opinion.

2006 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4: ARP Studs, O-Ringed Heads, X4 PHP Custom Tune, Atlas40 Ficm Tune, CAT EC-1 Coolant, IPR Coolant filter, Fass-125, turbo-back SS 4" pipe, Corsa muffler, No EGR , 6.4 Banjo's, 6.4 starter,DC Power 270 amp alt, 2/0 cables, Die Hard AGM, 7" lift w: Icon Progressive Coil Springs, 2008^ Carli/Deaver rear springs on fatty-daddy 38/15.50/18 Toyo's
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode