Lft kit - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-10-2013, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lft kit

I'm looking to put a 4'' lift on my 06 f350. I've been doing research and looking at prices and was wondering if any body had some pointers? leaning to a BDS 4'' w/ replacement rear leaf springs, and upgraded shocks and stabilizer. lifetime warranty/100% replacement.

any advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a superlift kit on my truck been on for over 4 yrs now, no sag. Fabtech if my favorite for the 05 and up though. my 06 king ranch had 8in fabtech and rode like a caddy!

nothing wrong with BDS but for the money...

-2004 F350 CCLB 4x4: Sinister Race solutions kit, CAT ELC Edge CS, SCT SF3, PHP Ficm programmer, Procomp, Rough country, and Nitto goodies.
-2004 excursion, banks exhaust, 03 turbo, aem intake
-2006 f350 king ranch, aem intake, 10 in fabtech, 40in tires, sct tunes,

currently-1999 F250 SBRB 4X4 First 7.3 and BAREBONE stock

Interested in learning something new?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Justin,
2F071 USAF 2008-2014
post #3 of 6 Old 06-10-2013, 07:11 PM

I agree with Justin i really prefer the Fabtech but alot of guys will say different... RIZE is also a really good lift for the 250 and 350's a little more on the higher priced side depending on what you are trying to do (coilovers, traction bars, etc..) but from what ive seen and heard they ride better then the Fabtech's but id def stay away from skyjacker and rough country seem to wear out really fast and they dont ride that good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~2007 F250 Harley Davidson Edition~

8inch Fabtech lift stuffed with 37's, Sinister Intake Elbow, Sinister Coolant filter package, H&S intake, Edge Juice W/ Attitude Platinum w/ EGT Sensor, 5inch Turbo straight piped back, BD Diesel CAC Boots, Custom interior sound done by the experts at

~KINGS BAY TRUCKS~
post #4 of 6 Old 06-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Carli 4.5"

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 F350 KR
Carli 4.5 Performance, Machined Fuel Kranks 17", 37" Toyo MT's, H&S Mini with custom tunes, H&S Cac, S&B CAI, 5" FLOPRO, EGR/DPF delete, Full replacement front and rear bumpers, toolbox, and bedrails by South Texas Outfitters, Rigid LED's, B&W hitches...and this thing is finished!
post #5 of 6 Old 06-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
We do a 4.5" Back Country System. Our BC System includes Progressive Coils, Custom Valved (Proprietary) Bilstein 5160s and you can add full replacement Deaver leaf springs in the rear. We've had rave reviews on that system and also have a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our products.

Feel free to PM me for details and check out the links in my signature to see what sets us apart! No one tests like we test!

post #6 of 6 Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have the rear leafs from bds on my truck and they are fairly stiff. I would go carli or icon.

White Early 2004 F250 Harley

Adrenaline hpop, Aeromotive, ARP, BPD, BTS, Carli, Fox, Fuelab, GH/TSD/Wildman, Holders 225/75, KC Turbo, PMF, S&B, Mishimoto rad/ic, 08 axle swap

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode