Cheap tire prices? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cheap tire prices?

Well it is time for another question. Does anyone know of a web vendor or a place that will ship wheels and tires to Canada? Been wanting to get some new tires and possibly wheels. The cheapest I can find a set of Mickey Thompson ATZ or MTZ in the 37x13.5x18 is $408-$436 per tire, which seems high. If I can find a decent price on the tires I might be looking up upgrading to some 20" wheels also. Not limiting myself to MT tires, but besides Toyo/Nittio they are the only brand that I can seem to find in the size I want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

PM me your address and I'll price something out for you but I think the shipping is going to kill it. That's probably why your prices are a bit higher to begin with.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:13 PM

not to take away from you AYP..... but FOAMY check out Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire Co. I got my nittos from them, and a set for the my fiance's maxima they offer free shipping to the states, not sure about canada they gave me a great deal on the tires for both cars, i did do some shoping around and they beat everyone elese plus Free shipping
Old 03-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Premium Member

Thanks for the link orange, I will check it out.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangesbc383 View Post
not to take away from you AYP..... but FOAMY check out Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire Co. I got my nittos from them, and a set for the my fiance's maxima they offer free shipping to the states, not sure about canada they gave me a great deal on the tires for both cars, i did do some shoping around and they beat everyone elese plus Free shipping
Not a problem Orange, Discount tire direct is one of my suppliers so what ever they have I get them cheaper. (most of the time)

Last edited by AYP Tires; 03-15-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Premium Member

Well I checked out Discount tires and it seems that the only tire they have in the size I want is the Nittio Mud Grappler. Might be worth checking out. Got the Toyo M/T now but they are a bit too big(38's + 6" lift = body rub), and I would like to try something different.

So now it is between the Nittio Mud Grappler, Mickey Thompson MTZ or possibly the ATZ. If I can find a good price on some 20" wheels I would most likely go with the ATZ. I can get a set of Dick Cepek Black DC1(20x9) for $340 per wheel. Dunno if that is a good price but I always liked the look of those wheels.

Too many choices!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:02 PM

I can beet that price by around $100 a wheel. Send me a PM and I'll do you right.
They are not in stock though. If you go to my threads in the sponsor section I have links to some other pretty sweet wheels if you want to check them out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.