Changed out front Procomp 4" leaf springs for Icon 8" leaf springs. Everything went extremely smooth and had it all bolted back together within 2 hours.....Then I realized my lower actuator rod on my front leverage link system was too short and my shocks were under no load. The upper actuator rod was under a bind so I had to disconnect the rods. I let each joint out halfway and gained 1.5" but it's still not enough.
After 5 hours of working on the front we decided to call it a day. I need a longer lower rod so I'll be calling to see if any machine shops are open on the weekend. Rize is closed on the weekend so no help there.
I'm installing 9.5" PMF traction blocks in the rear tomorrow. I had plenty of time to do it today but the dang UPS man screwed me again. He ended up dropping my packages off at 7:30pm! 5 hours later than I've ever seen him come by here! I'll upload some pictures of the fine delivery work they do. I haven't received a single package from them that wasn't busted up and they kept their record going. I received 4 boxes today and EVERY SINGLE ONE had holes, dents, tears, etc. Good thing Trevor packs them so well, my silver powdercoat didn't get scraped
The last 2 pictures are of it sitting on the ground with the rear on jack stands. It's HUGE, much taller than I was expecting. I'm 6'8" and can barely touch the top of the cab!
Some more bad news... I checked my balljoints before we started and I'm starting to get some play in them. O Joy