2011 lift choice - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2011 lift choice

Im looking to lift my truck but am at loss on what lift to go with. I will probably never take my truck off road other than maybe some very mild trails around my camp. I was thinking 2.5 to 4 inch with 35s. I want some thing that rides nice on the street and keeps good handling. Im on buget and want to get the best bang for my buck. Any feed back good or bad thanks !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 05:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

On a 2011, any 2.5" system will easily fit 35" tall tires! A 4" system will easily fir 37" tall tires!

Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of our Pure Performance Systems! Good Luck with your build!

JP
Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

If I were getting a leveling system, it would be a Carli. There appears to be quite a few people who say they will never go back to the other manufacturer's kits.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Give us time! LOL. But Carli does have some nice products and they are good people.

JP
Old 11-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

We carry both Carli and ICON, out of the two my personal preference is the ICON kits but you can't go wrong with either kit since they are both top notch quality. Let me know and I can get you a quote on either a 2.5 or a 4.5 kit.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just posted this in another thread, here's the Carli difference!

Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

OCVeloMan

I am not going to lie, I almost pooped myself when I saw the valve circuit. I was like is that ours until it rolled to a stop. I have never had a King shock fully apart, but dam, they are similar from a distance. LOL...

All we need is time to get the video stuff up to speed! But we have alot of other things to do first that are just in the way!

Nice video. Someday we will get a chance to get out and play! Even if we roll out in a Jeep or something else, whatever we have on the west coast at the time...

JP
Old 11-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Perf View Post
OCVeloMan

I am not going to lie, I almost pooped myself when I saw the valve circuit. I was like is that ours until it rolled to a stop. I have never had a King shock fully apart, but dam, they are similar from a distance. LOL...

All we need is time to get the video stuff up to speed! But we have alot of other things to do first that are just in the way!

Nice video. Someday we will get a chance to get out and play! Even if we roll out in a Jeep or something else, whatever we have on the west coast at the time...

JP
Anytime you guys are around, let us know! May have to take a long lunch from the shop and show you around our parts!
Old 11-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Sounds good! I appreciate it. The same goes for you if you ever come out this way. We can show you around as we are a glorified machine shop in reality.

JP
Old 11-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks everyone for the input there is so many good products on the market its hard to pick. Im really not looks for a leveling kit but a small lift something that will give me more height in the front and rear. I was trying to stay around 600 to 800 ish thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.