Pure Performance Official Thread and Open Tech Section! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pure Performance Official Thread and Open Tech Section!

To All PowerStroke.Org Members

First, all of us at Pure Performance are proud to be a sponsor of Powerstroke.org. We feel it is a great place for those of us that are Super Duty Enthusiast!

We build alot of Super Duties here at Pure Performance so we see alot of various products or issues you may or may not deal with so we are opening up a general question thread here where we will do our best to help you out with your builds. We have much better knowledge of chassis and suspension than we do with power train so we would like to see the line of questioning limited to our area where we feel we can be helpful. For programming or power train, we would refer you to H & S as they are great people to deal with..

Sorry, we have limited knowledge on anything older than 2005 as most of us were practically in diapers so we will certainly be limited there.

We are here to help and do our best for the community..

JP
Pure Performance Suspension

Last edited by Pure Perf; 11-19-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

My brother has your guys 8 inch on his 2011 dodge mega cab and hes getting some vibration out of the front driveshaft im assuming. Does the kit not come with a spacer for that to lengthen it. He bought the truck with the lift on it also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-19-2012, 10:19 AM

Also i was looking at your 4 inch lift for my 2010 f 350 the basic 4 link conversion kit whats that cost with blistein 5100s. I was pretty impressed the way the dodge rode.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana6.0 View Post
My brother has your guys 8 inch on his 2011 dodge mega cab and hes getting some vibration out of the front driveshaft im assuming. Does the kit not come with a spacer for that to lengthen it. He bought the truck with the lift on it also.

Sir, how much caster is he running and did he or did he not install a t-case clocking ring?

JP
Old 11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana6.0 View Post
Also i was looking at your 4 inch lift for my 2010 f 350 the basic 4 link conversion kit whats that cost with blistein 5100s. I was pretty impressed the way the dodge rode.

Sir, for pricing information other than what is on our website, please refer to a dealer or a wholesaler. Both CT performance and 8 lug are on here.

For our basic 4" and 6" systems we will be offering radius arm drop bracket systems starting 1/1/2013 which will be much more cost effective than our current ones with full 4 link conversions... Give us a shout if you would like any further information regarding new and upcoming products for 2013...

JP
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

im running your 2.5" lift coils and adj track bar with blistein 5100s, it seems as tho my truck has too much rebound?? when i hit a bump the suspension takes the travel but then throws me off of it. i have 2005 suspension in my 97. what do u think would be the route cause of this. coils too stiff for the weight or incorrect valving of the shocks? shocks to seem to be a tad long and that may be the factor, just wondering?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol_Blue97 View Post
im running your 2.5" lift coils and adj track bar with blistein 5100s, it seems as tho my truck has too much rebound?? when i hit a bump the suspension takes the travel but then throws me off of it. i have 2005 suspension in my 97. what do u think would be the route cause of this. coils too stiff for the weight or incorrect valving of the shocks? shocks to seem to be a tad long and that may be the factor, just wondering?
It sounds like it is rebounding too fast so the shock does not have enough rebound to control the uptravel after a bump is hit! Does that sound correct?

We are not sure about your build in particular as we have never done it, but that is what it sounds like. Please help us get a better understanding of what exactly you are feeling.

JP
Old 11-19-2012, 12:54 PM

Not sure on the caster. And i did nit see the ring thats just a spacer correct to lengthen the driveshaft?

Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Perf View Post
It sounds like it is rebounding too fast so the shock does not have enough rebound to control the uptravel after a bump is hit! Does that sound correct?

We are not sure about your build in particular as we have never done it, but that is what it sounds like. Please help us get a better understanding of what exactly you are feeling.

JP
sounds right... who do i ask for when i call. might do that tomorrow
Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Just ask for me! Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.