Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6" superlift opinions

919 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CT Performance, Inc. 
#1 ·
So, I have some 37's on the way, I need to clear them. I can do some horse trading and get a good deal on a 6" superlift, brand new in box. Now, they're not my first choice, a set of king coil overs would be, with a pmf 4 link. But,if the ride of the suoerkift isnt total garbage I can live with it long enoug to save up for the king shocks. If anyone has opinions first hand of the ride quality compared to say the icon setup that I know is supposed to ride pretty good I'd love to hear about it. My truck is an 05, so we'd have to be talking coil sprung reviews. Thanks.

#2 ·
Ok, well never mind. I did some more research, and it looks like the superlift springs ride like total dog sh!t. Even though the kit is only a few hundred bucks it wouodnt really be worth putting on temporary...I guess ill just wait for kings, or see if I can find a good deal on some icon springs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.