2007 F250 Harley Ed Lift needed - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2007 F250 Harley Ed Lift needed

Looking to lift the 2007 F 250 now I have it paid off.
90% will be street.I only tow a small trailer 14 foot with my dirt bikes so no issues there.Looking for a great ride.I have had lifted ford 1/2 tons with Superlift, Toyota with Rancho so not my first lift.Like the Icon and rize and OUO looks awsomw but too much $ and don't want 12 inches of lift.
Emphysis on great street ride and longevity of parts.
Price range 6500.00.
Radius arm drop or 4 link.
Rize , Icon or Carli to name a few.

Will do a 4.5'' if that is the best ride but really would like to run 37" witha 8 inch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

If you have any questions on our Pure Performance systems, let us know. We offer 2.5/4"/6" and 8" Systems. We just launched our new website so not all the info on there is 100% yet, but we offer some sweet 6" and 8" systems with 4 link conversions and various back setups...

Good luck with your build!

JP
Old 10-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJoe View Post
Looking to lift the 2007 F 250 now I have it paid off.
90% will be street.I only tow a small trailer 14 foot with my dirt bikes so no issues there.Looking for a great ride.I have had lifted ford 1/2 tons with Superlift, Toyota with Rancho so not my first lift.Like the Icon and rize and OUO looks awsomw but too much $ and don't want 12 inches of lift.
Emphysis on great street ride and longevity of parts.
Price range 6500.00.
Radius arm drop or 4 link.
Rize , Icon or Carli to name a few.

Will do a 4.5'' if that is the best ride but really would like to run 37" witha 8 inch.

Just do a combo Icon and OUO. They have real nice ALA arms that replace the stock arms. They are offset and give you a better turning radius over stock. tighten up your steering and gets rid of the factory wander. Then throw on the OUO traction bars and blocks. Get your Icon kit and combine it with OUO parts. Works for stock height and adjustable up to 6-8"...

Give Marty a call at trucktoyzperformance, he can help you out. Hit up their website too, it is pretty nice to browse around and drool!

Lift Kits, Truck Suspension Kits, Truck Lift Kits | Truck Toyz
Old 10-16-2012, 04:23 PM

Give trevor at precision metal fab (PMF) a call. He can biuld you a great riding kit whatever size and budget you need. Even if you don't end up buying from him he can answer any questions you have and help you decide what you want.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i will no knock any one vendor listed above, they all seem very reputable in the ford world, buti will say that having many a lifted truck by way of pooperlift, rancho, weakcountry, and others, it wasnt until i had a truck with a CARLI """"SYSTEM """ that i saw the weaknesses in all the others. show me the evidence of R&D that the others do compared to carli and the type. you absolutely will not be disappointed in the choice if made to run CARLI. hell it even added value to last my truck, most in my area were shocked when it hit the streets, let alone take a ride.

if you plan on longevity and want no worries at all, look at CARLI.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
CAll trucktoyz, OUO has smaller lifts in the works and my be ready to roll out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.