Carli Suspension - Official Thread - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Carli Suspension - Official Thread

Hello Everyone,

I posted in the intro section but this is where I'll be living so here it goes again:

I am the Sales Manager for Carli Suspension. If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out to me direct and I will either answer you or direct you to the appropriate technical source.

I will not be selling on here, but will point you to the appropriate distributor (site sponsor). I'm more here to answer any questions about our products and help with installation/application questions.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM, email: Dan@thecarlisuspension.com, via shop line: 714.532-2798 ext. 107, or post directly in this thread as I'll be checking all forums multiple times daily.

Thanks and Happy Truckin'

DT

Last edited by The_Carli_Suspension; 03-22-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

It's always great to see when a company gets involved in the community.

I have a 11-F350 and have recently put on your 2.5 pintop system with full rear leafs. Everything is great, but since you guys are on here answering questions I though I would ask:

At what pressure are the king shocks pressurized to? I noticed the schrader valves on them and was just wondering if I need to ever pay any attention to them? Should this pressure be checked upon installation/arrival of lift, or is it pretty much good to go, out of sight, out of mind, and never worry about it.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Glad to have you on board Dan... and congrats on the promotion..

-Raul
Old 02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2cuz View Post
It's always great to see when a company gets involved in the community.

I have a 11-F350 and have recently put on your 2.5 pintop system with full rear leafs. Everything is great, but since you guys are on here answering questions I though I would ask:

At what pressure are the king shocks pressurized to? I noticed the schrader valves on them and was just wondering if I need to ever pay any attention to them? Should this pressure be checked upon installation/arrival of lift, or is it pretty much good to go, out of sight, out of mind, and never worry about it.
They are pressurized to 225 psi and as far as maintenance is concerned, once they're pressurized they're good to go. As you said, out of sight, out of mind.

I would check them every oil change and just ensue there is no visible shock oil on the shafts and if all is well, keep driving and don't worry about them. A bit of oil from assembly is normal on a brand new shock but if it's noticably weeping it could be a sign of a bad seal and they should be checked. Hope ths helps!
Old 02-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

DAN!
Old 02-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I have a backcountry 2.0 kit with full rear springs and I love it. Hope to get tired mounted soon.

One question what do you guys do with the lines that run along the radius arms. After the lift they are not long enough to be put back into the holders.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 02-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0L Stroker View Post
I have a backcountry 2.0 kit with full rear springs and I love it. Hope to get tired mounted soon.

One question what do you guys do with the lines that run along the radius arms. After the lift they are not long enough to be put back into the holders.

As the kit comes with extended brake lines, i assume you're referring to either the vaccuum lines going to the hub or the ABS lines. If the Vaccuum lines aren't long enough, you may have the brackets mixed up (passenger side bracket bolted into drivers side). When bolted into the proper location, it should all bolt up nicely with appropriate slack.

If you're referring to the ABS lines, there should be enough slack after the install but they may need a bit of coercing to get it all perfect. if you shoot some pictures i would be happy to let you know exactly what you need once I can see the exact problem!

Hope this helps...

Dan
Old 02-27-2012, 03:57 PM

Welcome Dan I just purchased a Carli Pintop 2.5 kit with full rear leaf and stabilizer from George at Truck Gear and so far very happy.

Nice to see you all on here to help make the product better and provide answers to questions.

Old 02-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSrider View Post
Welcome Dan I just purchased a Carli Pintop 2.5 kit with full rear leaf and stabilizer from George at Truck Gear and so far very happy.

Nice to see you all on here to help make the product better and provide answers to questions.

Enjoy the kit! I have an 06 f250 and I'm thinking of going the same route... Let me know if you need anything!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0L Stroker View Post

It sounds like you are talking about ABS line. Atleast that is what it is on my 05.
I removed the connector that is attatched on the inner fender skirt down and drilled new holes lower then put it back on.

Hope it is noticable enough on a dirty truck.

Last edited by new2deisel; 02-27-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.