Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Wait on Top Gun or go BDS????????

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  crawfishking12 
#1 ·
I've got a 2011 F-250. All i'm going to put is a 4 inch lift. Top Gun is back ordered for a month. I can get BDS now. I'm upgrading the shocks to bilstien with gas reservoir. Need advice.......And the truck will be off road on a daily basis in crawfish ponds.

#2 ·
I've heard a few things about BDS springs end up sagging. Lifetime guarantee though. I know TG has dropped the ball on things in the past. I'll throught Carli out there.

4.5" lift with shocks and springs that are tuned to work with each other. Hands down the best riding system out there.

#3 ·
Top Gun by far. I just installed my TGC 4-link yesterday, extremely impressed. You won't be disappointed.

#4 ·
Crawfish ponds huh? What part of Louisiana are you from?

#6 ·
Which version of the TGC kit are you looking at?

Depending on your budget you may be better off with one of Pure Performance's 4.5" kits. Their new kits have progressive rate coils and new geometry for the 4-link setup. Another great choice would be one of Carli's 4.5" kits.

Here is Pure's new 4.5 X-factor system:

#10 ·
I don't see those kits listed on their site. How much was it going to run with shipping? That will help determine something that would be in a comparable price range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.