wanting a dual steering stabilizer - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-20-2011, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wanting a dual steering stabilizer

I have a 2002 most of them that I've been looking at are for 05 and up will these fit? I dont want the dual where they are stacked on top of each other.

Rancho PN (RS98510) is what I'm looking at.
post #2 of 7 Old 09-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
CT Performance has a nice dual setup
post #3 of 7 Old 09-25-2011, 03:49 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had the TopGun customs twin stabilizers, brackets are great, but one cold morning one of the stabilizers blew out Emailed Rancho and ordered two of theirs to replace whatever brand topgun included, NOW, it works great!

'01 F250 7.3 PSD 4x4 EC SB. AFE Stage II, Banks 4" turbo-back, turbo housing & IC, Wicked Wheel 2, Rosewood 160cc/80 Single Shot Injectors, Beans Tunes, OilGuard bypass, Riffraff FRX & HPX, Zoodad, Harpoon, '04 18" rims, '07 Front & '08 Rear.
post #4 of 7 Old 09-26-2011, 03:07 PM

i also have the topgun setup. works great. make sure to upgrade to billys. much cheaper than doing it down the road.

00 F250 auto 6" lft/37" toyos,riffraff frx,riffraff hpx,riffraff plenum inserts,riffraff IC couplers,riffraff AIH delete,riffraff pre-filter,GS gauges,turbomaster WG,WW,DIY intake w/AFE bigboost,tru-cool tranny cooler,magtec tranny pan,BD diesel built tranny.
outlawpsd.com
post #5 of 7 Old 09-27-2011, 10:09 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
i am going with the dual stabilizer from top gun but will probably go with the white body shocks since i am not lifted and stock size tires.

08 F350 cc/sb 4X4
h&s minimaxx, 5" flo pro, 4" down pipe, no limit cold air intake, dirty diesel EGR delete with intake elbow, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, custom up pipes, ported intake manifold, Apex 71mm LP turbo, Rudy's cold side pipe, diesel site coolant and transmission filter, diesel site intercooler boots, ccv mod, bilstein shocks, gogo dd solenoid, HID lights, Airdog II 165, PMF traction bars, PMF drag link, moshimoto aluminum radiator
post #6 of 7 Old 09-27-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04hdfatboy View Post
i am going with the dual stabilizer from top gun but will probably go with the white body shocks since i am not lifted and stock size tires.
they will fail on you inside of 6 months. a friend of mine ordered a kit after he saw my setup. he has a ccsb w/275-70r18 tires. they failed at 7 months.

00 F250 auto 6" lft/37" toyos,riffraff frx,riffraff hpx,riffraff plenum inserts,riffraff IC couplers,riffraff AIH delete,riffraff pre-filter,GS gauges,turbomaster WG,WW,DIY intake w/AFE bigboost,tru-cool tranny cooler,magtec tranny pan,BD diesel built tranny.
outlawpsd.com
post #7 of 7 Old 09-27-2011, 03:04 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nation View Post
they will fail on you inside of 6 months. a friend of mine ordered a kit after he saw my setup. he has a ccsb w/275-70r18 tires. they failed at 7 months.
Well thats good to know. I guess i will just save up for the kit with the bilsteins.

08 F350 cc/sb 4X4
h&s minimaxx, 5" flo pro, 4" down pipe, no limit cold air intake, dirty diesel EGR delete with intake elbow, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, custom up pipes, ported intake manifold, Apex 71mm LP turbo, Rudy's cold side pipe, diesel site coolant and transmission filter, diesel site intercooler boots, ccv mod, bilstein shocks, gogo dd solenoid, HID lights, Airdog II 165, PMF traction bars, PMF drag link, moshimoto aluminum radiator

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode