4 wheel online experiences? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
4 wheel online experiences?

Has anyone dealt with 4 wheel online for anything?
i purchased some shocks over a month ago and still have not gotten them.
here is the rundown.
purchased 11-16-10
had to wait 5 days to track it so 11-24-10, sent tracking request, received email said they would ship out 12-2-10. (i figured i should have them before this?) and the past 4 days i have been trying to get through only being on hold for 10-15-minutes. I finally get through today, and all i get told is im going to have to call back on monday, because he has no access to orders.

Any other company i have ever dealt with before, i usually have things within the next week. this is my first purchase through them, and im starting to get a bad vibe, i have nothing that ever says any parts i ordered were on back-order, or anything. so it makes me wonder. No shipping updates, no tracking number. i will try to call on monday, and see what i can get resolved, but i am leaning towards spending my money elsewhere, because the money was taken out of my account already, and i thought most companies didnt take the money out of your account until the product was shipped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I have dealt with them before but I had a good experience. I hope everything gets worked out.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:39 PM

Always had bad experiences with them. My last experience was the last straw. They put the wrong size tire on my truck (size did not match the size on my reciept) then proceeded to tell me they couldnt do anything about it and the size was "only a little off"

I'll never buy from them nor will anyone in my family after I told them that story.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:09 PM

Bad, just not knowledgeable about their own chit....Bout as bad as doing a warranty claim with 4wheelparts....lol Good luck! Try TruckToys and Topgun Customz have had great experiences with both...
Old 12-19-2010, 05:55 AM

4 wheel parts and 4 wheel online are two different vendors

Truck Accessories, LOWEST PRICES on Suspension Lift Kits, Lift Kits
Old 12-19-2010, 10:28 AM

AHH I thought I read 4 wheel parts on there! SORRY!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:44 PM

well, i got a hold of them today. and they still do not have them, said they might have them on wednesday. and then still would be another week before i would get them.
I asked if they sent customers notices if there product was on backorder. and was told no they do not do that. Also if the product is on backorder, they debit the account when the order was placed, no matter when you get it. I have about had enough of getting the runaround and being in the dark for over a month. Can anybody recommend a good shock choice, and place to buy from for a 2001 250 ext cab with a leveling kit? Any experiences and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.