Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Traction Bars

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  DCSpecial 
#1 ·
Hey guys i just got a new bds 6 inch lift installed on my 09 f250, I am from canada and i am wondering where and what is the best traction bars to get and how easy they are to install.

#2 ·
I really like my traction bars from Trevor at PMF. Definitely not a cheap solution but one of the best. The only other consideration is One Up Offroad and they certainly aren't cheap either. Otherwise you are just wasting your money as far as I'm concerned.

#5 ·
I recommend the OUO bars and they are what I run on my personal truck.

They offer weld on axle mounts or bolt on axle mounts. Obviously, bolt on is an easier install.

Bolt-on:
One Up Offroad Bolt-On Traction Bars - 1999-2010 F250/F350 2 & 4wd - Bolt-On Type - Truck Toyz Store

Weld-on:
One Up Offroad Weld-On Traction Bars - 1999-2010 F250/F350 2 & 4wd - Weld-On Type - Truck Toyz Store

For the bar type I would definitely recommend the adaptable length bars as they will make install go a little easier......and the fixed bar is currently on back order.

We generally only go with the Large gussets for trucks with 37" tall tires and up as they may look a little large with anything smaller.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

#6 ·
Does OUO offer traction bars for stock height applications?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.