Hanger lift - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-16-2010, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hanger lift

im thinking about doing a hanger/ shackle lift around 4" looking at a few different kits. Anybody have one and like it/or hate it. opinions and pics if you have one on your truck would be great
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 11-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Best hanger kit made IMO is the 4.5" Icon kit..complete and thousands of happy customers never a complaint. We are a dealer if we can help please PM.

post #3 of 3 Old 11-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I second the Icon kit, plus if you decide to go higher you`ll just need to to add one of their other lifts to the hangers/shackles. I have the 12.5" kit on my 2002 ford f250 be on over 2 yrs now , with no problems!! I netted 14" of lift in the front with the 4.5" hangers /shackles and their 8" front springs. I also have the 7.3L psd.

2002 ford f250 4x4 Lariat. Dark shadow gray with custom painted pearl silver with purple flames, 12.5" Icon lift with OneUpOffroad traction bar block system , OUO driveline drop bracket,Clocked transfer case, 38" MT claws on 18x10 weld dune 8 wheels. MBRP t-304 cool dual exhaust& custom ss t-304 flame tips, AFE stage 2 CAI & custom tunes from elite diesel on XCAL2 , Killer stereo system and lots of billet and flames!! http://good-times.webshots.com/album/556844448GVUyhu
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode