Lift Questions - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 11-14-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Lift Questions

Ok i put on the leveling leafs up front last year and now i want some more alittude. I looking to get the 4inch hanger system for the front and 4 inch blocks in the rear.

So heres my question would this equate to a 6 inch lift or would it be a 4 inch with keeping the leveling leafs on?

Dominic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
If the front springs gave you 2" then adding a 4.5" hanger kit will end up a 6.5" lift. You will need a adj track bar added to the kit and correct length shocks. 4" blocks will put the rear lower than the front if thats what you want??
We can get you the correct parts tpo get the result you want. PM if I can help.

Cary
post #3 of 6 Old 11-15-2010, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Will 4 inch blocks be safe in the rear on top of the factory blocks?
post #4 of 6 Old 11-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Alot of people do it , but stacking blocks isn`t the best or safest thing to do. I know that Icon and some others make a single 6" block for the rear.

2002 ford f250 4x4 Lariat. Dark shadow gray with custom painted pearl silver with purple flames, 12.5" Icon lift with OneUpOffroad traction bar block system , OUO driveline drop bracket,Clocked transfer case, 38" MT claws on 18x10 weld dune 8 wheels. MBRP t-304 cool dual exhaust& custom ss t-304 flame tips, AFE stage 2 CAI & custom tunes from elite diesel on XCAL2 , Killer stereo system and lots of billet and flames!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 11-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
with big blocks I would recommend traction bars but thats jmo

White Early 2004 F250 Harley

Adrenaline hpop, Aeromotive, ARP, BPD, BTS, Carli, Fox, Fuelab, GH/TSD/Wildman, Holders 225/75, KC Turbo, PMF, S&B, Mishimoto rad/ic, 08 axle swap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 6 Old 11-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree! I have a set of Icon 8" springs in the rear and a set of OneUpOffroad traction block system. It`s a system with the lift block and traction bars built to work together. One Up Offroad Home

2002 ford f250 4x4 Lariat. Dark shadow gray with custom painted pearl silver with purple flames, 12.5" Icon lift with OneUpOffroad traction bar block system , OUO driveline drop bracket,Clocked transfer case, 38" MT claws on 18x10 weld dune 8 wheels. MBRP t-304 cool dual exhaust& custom ss t-304 flame tips, AFE stage 2 CAI & custom tunes from elite diesel on XCAL2 , Killer stereo system and lots of billet and flames!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode