Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

leveling springs and minipack

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Flapdisk 
#1 ·
has anyone run the leveling spring kit with a mini spring pack on the front???

#2 ·
Im thinking of running my 2 inch add a leaf up front with the 2.5 mini spring pack together.. Havent done it yet but it beats 1000 bucks for a 4 inch lift!!

#6 ·
i know it has the adj track bar but not sure on pitman arms.. it does have longer BDS shocks up front. Im running 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20 x 9 ion rims with a -5mm offset. Needs to be -12mm offset to not scrub on the leafs. But you could run a 35 12.50 with minimal rubbing.

#10 ·
Smokenstroke, is your add a leaf 1 inch and the minispring pack a 2.5? I have the rough country 2 inch add a leaf and 2.5 minispring that i want to install. But, I want to run 325/60/20s. I was hoping to get more like 4 to 4.5 inches of lift out of this combo...

#16 ·
Usually you can pick up the mini leaf pack with u bolts included.. I got the 2 inch rough country add a leaf and the 2.5 mini spring pack. The add a leaf is only about 3/8" thick so you can use the u bolts from the mini spring pack. The add a leaf isnt actually 2 inches thick it just gives the stock leafsprings more of a arch than the stock de-arch effect if that makes sense...lol

#17 ·
i just run the mini pack, 2.8" to be exact

let me know how this rides when you do it!

i want to be able to run 35's and not rub, just dont know about the ride quality

Maxx-lift.com actually sells the kit like you talking about

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.