08-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Port
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
OBS to SD Dually Spring HELP!!!!!
This is the most anoying thing i ever had to do. Here it is.......
I have a 1996 F350 XLT Dually Super Cab 2WD 5 Speed
I want to go with SD Springs because of the better ride and more weight options with little to NO lift. If it lifts the truck oh well thats just not what im tring to do. My Spring code on the door is Y4F but i don't know what the spring rates are. My GVWR is 10,000 the rear GAWR is 7400 and the front is 4400
My questions are
1) Whats the decode for the front and rear springs?
2) What super duty code do i want to use for the front?
3) What super duty code do i want to use for the rear?
4) Is their a diffrence between years?
5) Will the front coils go right in or do i have to change things?
6) Will it work better if i use a SD load spring too??
ANY help would be great