Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

leveling kit pics!

30K views 57 replies 29 participants last post by  johnwayne1982 
#1 ·
can everyone please post their truck leveled and the kit they used. im trying to decide on the best one without hurting my wallet to much. and i wouldn't level it without adding the blocks in the back. any help is appreciated and would love pics!

#2 ·
Here is mine back when I first got it. I used the Daystar spacers on the front. My truck is a F350 so it already had the taller 4" block in the rear. Here is a couple of before and after pics:

Before:

After:

#13 ·
i love this truck its a great looking truck man

#10 ·
Very nice trucks fellas, keep the great pics coming...:thumb:

:icon_ford:

#11 ·
Front: 6,000LB coils plus 1" ICON TEI spacer
Rear: Stock F250 Block

Sorry, only have a PDF

Attachments

#12 ·
here is mine with a topg gun customz 2.5 leving kit and 4 inch block in the back and new front shocks

with 35's

with 37's

#15 ·
appreciat it jarret i love them im thinking about some black xd monsters or some harley rims

#19 ·
cant figure out if i want black or chrome

#20 ·
Thats a tough one. Id say blk bc everything is smoked and your windows are blked out.

#21 ·
yeah and i may go with a black toolbox

#22 ·
the only thing with the blk boxes that i noticed is that they seem too peel after a while

#23 ·
not a weatherguard

#24 ·
Now there are some good looking Trucks!!!!!!!!

#25 ·
2.5" $40 ebay leveling kit and its a F350 so stock rear blocks.

#29 ·
Got a bds 2" kit with icon shocks and a icon track bar. but as soon as i get around to finding the wheels i want i am doing a icon 4.5" and 35" toyo MT's.

Stock

BDS 2" Kit

#30 ·
Mine with an Icon leveling kit in front, rear is stock (F350), 35"s, stock 18" wheels.

If you want cheap, get one of the spacer kits. If you want to do it right, get an Icon leveling kit.

Nothing wrong with doing it cheap, just not for me and my $55K truck.

Mark

#32 ·
great trucks guys, lookin good!! givin me alot of info for my own truck.:thumb:

#33 ·
Hey Guys, I need some advice.

I bought a 2.5" leveling kit for my '06 F-350 and I'm trying to decide what size tires and wheels to order. I want to run 35x12.5" tires (or the metric equivalent) with at least a 10" wide wheel. Based on some of the pictures you guys have up here, I'm guessing those will fit and look ok. Or should I stick with a 33? It came stock with 275/70r18 tires /w/ 18x8.5" wheels. I'm on a tight budget so that's making it more difficult. Any advice you guys have will be appreciated and if you know anyone selling some 8-170 wheels, let me know. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.