Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

"Driver side sag"

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  skanj0 
#1 ·
Hello,to all superduty brothers and sisters,I have a 2011 f250 6.7 & with a 6" fabtech lift with blocks without radius arms.It's had a height difference of about 1 1/4" I installed a set of airlift bags (helper springs) to try to square up my rig but not having any luck.Does anyone at all have this problem & if so what the help to do about it. Please someone give me some tips or anything to help. THANKS A BUNCH.

#3 ·
get your truck on a flat surface, loosen up the track bar bolt and all 3 of the radius arm bolts on each side. Do not remove the bolts just loosen them up. Then stand somewhere in front of the truck and jump a few times to allow the suspension to settle in its natural state. Whoever installed the lift could have tightened them up before setting the vehicle back down, putting a bind at those locations. It happened to me. I did this and it fixed it instantly. Give that a try.

#5 ·
Precision Metal Fabrication makes 1/4" shims for the top of front coils. I needed two to fix my Super Duty lean (driver's side) and I already have heavy duty 2-1/2" lift coils. I also have a Titan fuel tank so that puts 52 gallons of fuel hanging off the driver's side which doesn't help. Essentially the trucks are not balanced right to left. Left side has steering box, steering column, hydroboost, transfer case output shaft, fuel tank, fuel lines, plus of course the driver.

#6 ·
just curious, did that have any effect on the steering before you squared it up? Did it have a slight pull to the left?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.