Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Service AdvanceTrac - No Codes

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eberlestock 
#1 ·
I have a 2015 F250 Lariat 6.7L. Anyway, a few days ago, I was driving to work at 50mph with cruise control on and a flat road with no bumps. The truck display says Service AdvanceTrac. I park, then go to breakfast later and it is still on. Then at lunch, it is not on. I take it to the dealer a couple days ago, they say no codes and they can't find anything wrong. Next day, I start to drive down my street, same thing pops up. I back up to my house, leave the truck running, grab my scan gauge II and try to pull the codes. No codes and no pending codes. I put my scan gauge away and get back in my still running truck and the Service AdvanceTrac light is off. Then this morning, I am backing out of my driveway and the Service AdvanceTrac light comes on for a few seconds, then goes off again.

I only have 4000mi on my truck. So far, @100 miles, I had to have the turbo removed and the seals replaced because it was leaking oil all over my driveway. Now this problem.

I installed Ride Rite air bags a few weeks ago. That is pretty straight forward. I have 10lbs of air in them when not towing. Everything else is completely stock.

Any ideas? I am very surprised there are no stored codes that the dealer can find.

See less See more
#2 ·
MY 2012 f250 STARTED SAYING THAT ONCE IN AWHILE AT ABOUT 100,000MI. NO CODES THERE EITHER. JUST FIGURED IT WAS A FORD THING TO GET YOU TO BRING YOUR RIG IN SO THEY COULD TAKE SOME $$ FROM YOU.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.