CALLING ALL VENDORS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation CALLING ALL VENDORS

To all vendors: I am looking to purchase a 4-4.5" RCD, ICON, CST BDS, etc. kit for a 2006 F250 King Ranch Crew Cab FX4 6.0L. Looking for a kit that sits true, is complete and rides good. I am looking for the best price that I can get with shipping to zipcode 36832 included in the price. Please feel free to pm me or email me at moblecb@auburn.edu. I have 35x12.50 on stock 20s. If you have any pictures that might show the differences between the lifts please let me know. I am looking for lifetime warranty on the kits and the shocks. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Serving Our Country!

subscribing...

this is exactly what i am going to be doing also, hope you get alot of vendor action so i can make the same decision with the same ideas you got.. good luck..
Old 09-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

There are 2 vendors on here that support these lift options, have you tried to get in touch with them? Might be to your best interest to call them direct and make the deal happen. A call with that CC# in hand might make your deal happen to more your favor and you get your questions answered at the same time. Also look at the fact of if one guy goes out of his way to help you with your questions and help get you into the product that will best match your needs and concerns might be worth a few bucks more in the end with that guy. I guess cheapest don't mean jack sh!t in the end when you are not happy with your purchase.

Truck Toyz Performance

&

Top Gun Customz
Old 09-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks for the information and the interest. I hope that more vendors reply because I would like to get other things like a programmer, intake and exhaust from them. Maybe in a package deal or so. I guess we will see. I like Top Gun Customz because their shipping is reasonable.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:57 PM

1 Did reply to your other post......

Vendors help this guy he has money in hand and ready to roll ..... Just needs a friendly vendor to reach out, for autiger1102.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:24 PM

Icon is Free Shipping (we sell at Icon's minimum allowed pricing...if you find it lower let me know as I will beat it):
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2007 FSD SRW 4.5 Inch Suspension System - 2005-2007 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

BDS:
BDS 4 Inch Suspesion System - 2005-2007 F250 Superduty SRW 4wd - 2005-2007 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

CST:
CST 4.5 Inch Suspension System - 2005-2007 Superduty 4wd - 2005-2007 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

RCD:
RCD 4 Inch Suspension System - 2005-2007 F250/350 SRW 4wd - 2005-2007 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

I'll do $99 shipping on the BDS, CST and RCD.

As for pics of a 4-4.5" with 35s on stock wheels:
Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Man that looks good
Old 09-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Nick View Post
1 Did reply to your other post......

Vendors help this guy he has money in hand and ready to roll ..... Just needs a friendly vendor to reach out, for autiger1102.
I do have money in hand, just trying to find the best deal that I can. I would like to get a combo package of a lift, exhaust, intake(if needed but probably not) and tuner. I have heard back from two vendors and have called one other so just waiting a couple more days before I decided. Thanks for all the support.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:03 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

If it is not too much trouble can you list the pros and cons of the RCD and ICON. I appreciate you replying and giving me this information and quote.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose350 View Post
Man that looks good
I know that it a darn good looking truck. I would love to get the ICON but it is so dang expensive and I want to have enough money to get an exhaust and tuner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.