how to measure spring arch( need to warranty springs ) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
how to measure spring arch( need to warranty springs )

so my front springs are starting to sag quite badly, and superlift has said they will warranty them, I need to know however HOW DO YOU MEASURE THE SPRING ARCH AND LENGTH? if someone can give me measurements on their 8" springs I can go from there, but my truck has started to sag so bad on the drivers side that I can tell by looking at it...it's disgusting. I have part # 218-6 on my truck, they are the 8" lift springs for the diesel...you can tell by looking at this pic that it is sagging badly. Im in Kuwait so I can't measure it, so I need someone to give me detailed info so that my wife can deal with this issue, otherwise is there someone in Fl, that can possibly measure these for me? please let me know at cj_max@msn.com otherwise if you're in the area and can help you can call 757 349 2788 and ask for Julianne, but please state your reason so she doesn't just think you're some wierdo lol.....and so she doesn't hang up on you, but the springs need to be replaced SOON, and I am ordering some hangers/shackles to add them to it and I can put some 40s on it.

please help me!!!!Chad
PS SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.