anyone near melbourne fl? spring shops? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Suspension & Steering Discuss OEM & aftermarket suspension, lifts, air ride suspension, shocks, steering components, etc.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
anyone near melbourne fl? spring shops?

hey guys, I got a set of 8" superlift springs on my truck in the front right now and they have sagged almost an inch and a half in the front....my question is is there a spring shop somewhere in melbourne to take them to to have them rearched back to 8" if not a little more? i know they're sagging because a 37" tire SHOULD NOT BE RUBBING with an 8" lift. my other question is if I throw you some cash is there a way some of you could get around with my wife and help her uninstall and install these parts? I am in Kuwait right now for 6 months and Im trying to get this stuff done. a few other things I could use some help getting installed is a set of 4" lift hangers, crossover steering and an adjustable trac bar.. please let me know if you guys are willing to help.

thanks alot

Chad

i would also take the idea if you guys possibly have a set of 8-10 inch front lift springs if youre willing to sell them, please let me know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Stroked7.3
If melbourne wasnt so far from me.I would help. I do know there is a place called Tampa Spring. Look them up online they have 3 different locations. They should be able top help you.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
thanks alot man, I'd really appreciate. also could you post some pictures of your truck up? that is about the same size lift I want to go with and the same size tires...thanks alot man
Old 08-17-2009, 01:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Stroked7.3
YA no problem.

Cant get some to work right now ill try n get ya some more

Let me know if u want more. Or if you need any help PM me and Ill give you my phone number.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Banned

well....depending on what this guy says on his 05 I might actually be buying up all the parts to convert mine to an 05 front suspension....possibly, I can get the 8" lift springs and a spacer for a total of 10" of lift....I might end up just doing that, can do it alot cheaper than buying all the front end components.....well kinda...it'd be well worth it with the ride I would achieve in the end....lifted 05s still ride amazing!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 AM

I own a tire/suspension shop in the Orlando area and the spring shop we use locally is called Josam, the phone # is 407-438-7020 and ask for Angel in the spring shop. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.