Strictly Diesel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 03-25-2009, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
John Wood Valve Body Availability Issues

I've been getting a bunch of calls and e-mail messages asking about the JWVB, if I have any, etc. I'm posting this here to try to get the word out about the issues we're having.

1. I currently have NO available JWVBs. This is due to a lack of cores. I own about 25 cores right now, over 20 of them are still in the hands of customers that have either not done their JWVB install yet, or have not shipped the core back yet. If you happen to be one of those customers, PLEASE RETURN YOUR CORE ASAP...OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING ON IT!

2. JW is trying to find me more cores to buy, but his wholesalers want to sell the ENTIRE valve body assembly, not just the accumulator body that we modify. I've asked him for at least 20 more cores if he can get them...but he doesn't have a use for 20 complete valve body setups.

3. In order to keep shipping costs down (which ultimately affects the final product price), I try to send VBs to JW in batches of at least 10 units. I've had to send smaller batches lately to try to keep them going through the shop, but if that continues I'll have to raise the price some to cover the extra shipping costs.

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR 4R100 ACCUMULATOR BODIES WITH "F6TZ" IN THE PART NUMBER. If you have any of these that you don't need, I am interested in purchasing them. Please contact me via e-mail at sales@itpdiesel.com to discuss. THANK YOU!!!

Dennis Schroeder - Co-Owner of Strictly Diesel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-26-2009, 02:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Midwestern4x4 Send a message via Yahoo to Midwestern4x4
If I order one today how soon till it goes out? Or is my better bet to send my core with it?

~Philip

99 F250 Ext Cab Long Bed. 7.3 4x4 5.5 " Fabtech Lift.
Gooseneck , Straight Pipe, Intake , DP F6 , And other goodies...

Supporting the Midwest

post #3 of 11 Old 03-26-2009, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Probably 2 weeks. I located some more cores today that will be at JWs next week. He's got to totally go through them and get them built and shipped to me and that usually takes a week(ish).

/

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
post #4 of 11 Old 05-09-2009, 07:00 PM

I tried finding these on your site, but I can't find it. Are there any available? If not, Can I be added to the waiting list? Thanks.

2001 excursion 4x4, 4" Magnaflow SS exhaust, AEM Brute Force intake, 05 conversion, 6k HID's, after market tail lights, and thats it for now. More to come..

Maine Turbo Diesels

post #5 of 11 Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01excursion7.3 View Post
I tried finding these on your site, but I can't find it. Are there any available? If not, Can I be added to the waiting list? Thanks.
John Wood Valve Body
post #6 of 11 Old 05-09-2009, 07:08 PM

Thanks man, some reason I just couldn't find it.

2001 excursion 4x4, 4" Magnaflow SS exhaust, AEM Brute Force intake, 05 conversion, 6k HID's, after market tail lights, and thats it for now. More to come..

Maine Turbo Diesels

post #7 of 11 Old 01-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Serving Our Country!

If I send in my valve body, what would the turn around time be? Have to see if I can be without the truck for that amount of time (or rather will the missus let me inconvenience her that long with chauffeuring me)

2002 F-350, was a DRW, now a SRW (but kept the dana 80
ARB's front and back, 4.88 gears on 37's
AIS, 4 inch MBRP, 38R ww2, IHI bellowed up pipes
PHP 6 Pos Chip, swamps 140 volt mod
PMF coilovers and 4 link...front and back
2008 D60 up front, 2002 D80 out back
Psc hydro assist with ported hydroboost, p pump
post #8 of 11 Old 01-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Slacker

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just so you know, you might want to contact Dennis at the email address above, since he doesn't come on the ORG very often.

Shawn Carlson

Proud Navy Vet
2005 F250, CCSB, 6.0 PSD, FX4 (The Sweet Unit is white)
2008 F350, CCLB, 6.4 PSD (Brad-the wife's truck is black)

Engine Mods:
Fluidampr
CCV Reroute (Reinstated)
4" MBRP Exhaust
MTW Stage 1 Turbo
Bulletproof 53V FICM
BulletProof EGR Cooler
BulletProof Water Pump
Riff Raff Intercooler Boots
Gogo Diesel Direct Drive Solenoid
BulletProof All-Aluminum Radiator
BulletProof All-Aluminum Intercooler
BulletProof Oil Cooler System w/ Bypass Filter
SCT w/ Custom Tunes (TSD, DJ's, Innovative, Gearhead, QuickTricks)

Exterior Mods:
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Icon Adjustable Trac Bar
Firestone RideRite Air Bags
BDS Dual Steering Stabilizer
Aluminum Finned Differential Cover
Reese 16k Manual Slider 5th Wheel Hitch
Icon 2.5" Leveling Kit w/ F-350 rear blocks
20" BMF Novakanes wrapped in 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers
post #9 of 11 Old 01-24-2010, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Sending your VB in advance will only save you the core charge (which gets refunded anyway). I have not had availability issues with VBs in a long time (notice the original post you replied to is almost a year old).

/

/

post #10 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Serving Our Country!

Just ordered! Thanks, can't wait to feel the difference. Best part is, the wife didn't realize the core charge comes back, so when I get it back, thats another $150 I can spend on toys!!!
Whats next?

2002 F-350, was a DRW, now a SRW (but kept the dana 80
ARB's front and back, 4.88 gears on 37's
AIS, 4 inch MBRP, 38R ww2, IHI bellowed up pipes
PHP 6 Pos Chip, swamps 140 volt mod
PMF coilovers and 4 link...front and back
2008 D60 up front, 2002 D80 out back
Psc hydro assist with ported hydroboost, p pump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode