John Wood Valve Body Availability Issues - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Strictly Diesel Strictly Diesel

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
John Wood Valve Body Availability Issues

I've been getting a bunch of calls and e-mail messages asking about the JWVB, if I have any, etc. I'm posting this here to try to get the word out about the issues we're having.

1. I currently have NO available JWVBs. This is due to a lack of cores. I own about 25 cores right now, over 20 of them are still in the hands of customers that have either not done their JWVB install yet, or have not shipped the core back yet. If you happen to be one of those customers, PLEASE RETURN YOUR CORE ASAP...OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING ON IT!

2. JW is trying to find me more cores to buy, but his wholesalers want to sell the ENTIRE valve body assembly, not just the accumulator body that we modify. I've asked him for at least 20 more cores if he can get them...but he doesn't have a use for 20 complete valve body setups.

3. In order to keep shipping costs down (which ultimately affects the final product price), I try to send VBs to JW in batches of at least 10 units. I've had to send smaller batches lately to try to keep them going through the shop, but if that continues I'll have to raise the price some to cover the extra shipping costs.

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR 4R100 ACCUMULATOR BODIES WITH "F6TZ" IN THE PART NUMBER. If you have any of these that you don't need, I am interested in purchasing them. Please contact me via e-mail at sales@itpdiesel.com to discuss. THANK YOU!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Midwestern4x4 Send a message via Yahoo to Midwestern4x4
If I order one today how soon till it goes out? Or is my better bet to send my core with it?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Probably 2 weeks. I located some more cores today that will be at JWs next week. He's got to totally go through them and get them built and shipped to me and that usually takes a week(ish).
Old 05-09-2009, 06:00 PM

I tried finding these on your site, but I can't find it. Are there any available? If not, Can I be added to the waiting list? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01excursion7.3 View Post
I tried finding these on your site, but I can't find it. Are there any available? If not, Can I be added to the waiting list? Thanks.
John Wood Valve Body
Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 PM

Thanks man, some reason I just couldn't find it.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Serving Our Country!

If I send in my valve body, what would the turn around time be? Have to see if I can be without the truck for that amount of time (or rather will the missus let me inconvenience her that long with chauffeuring me)
Old 01-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just so you know, you might want to contact Dennis at the email address above, since he doesn't come on the ORG very often.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Sending your VB in advance will only save you the core charge (which gets refunded anyway). I have not had availability issues with VBs in a long time (notice the original post you replied to is almost a year old).
Old 01-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Serving Our Country!

Just ordered! Thanks, can't wait to feel the difference. Best part is, the wife didn't realize the core charge comes back, so when I get it back, thats another $150 I can spend on toys!!!
Whats next?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.