Pre-pump/Intank-kit - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Strictly Diesel Strictly Diesel

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pre-pump/Intank-kit

I recently purchased this kit and I installed it yesterday. I gotta say, the truck runs a lot quieter and I definitely have more throttle response. Love the kit, i'll be purchasing a regulated return setup from you in the near future, do members get a discount from your website prices? If not no biggy, i'll still be ordering one!

Also, when I reamed out the pick-up umbrella with a drill bit per the instructions, the whole piece cracked. Ended up having to use a piece of fuel line and clamping it on the steel pick up tube provided in the kit. Works the same anyway I guess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 07:44 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tom,

I think we talked yesterday, but I'll answer here anyway.

1. Per the "Special Group Discounts" section of the pricing policy page on our website:
Quote:
We sometimes get asked about special discounts for groups like Military, Fire Fighters, Powerstroke Forum Members, etc. In short, we don't offer any special discounts for particular groups because just about every one of our customers belongs to one or more of these. Instead, we try to offer our products at the best price we possibly can ALL THE TIME, for EVERY CUSTOMER, regardless of which group(s) the customer belongs to. In other words, everyone gets the discount!
To give you an idea, we currently sponsor about 16 different diesel pickup forum sites. What's the point of having a "Powerstroke.org" discount and another for each of the other forums, just gets silly. This is the same reason you will rarely see us put anthing "on sale", we don't mess around with pricing gimmicks, we don't list MSRP on our site and then show "our price" and make it look like we're giving you a great deal, we just put everything at the lowest price we can, all the time. I hope that makes sense.

2. As these trucks get older and older, we're seeing more and more of those pickup strainers breaking. They are getting old and have spent a long time soaking in fuel. If anyone needs a replacement, we do stock them. Once installed with the extended pickup in our Pre-Pump/Tank kit, they are much less likely to break again!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:42 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yes we did and thanks for the reply Dennis! I'll let you know if I drop the tank again because I'll definitely pick up that piece from you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 07-31-2012, 10:07 AM
spool up that turbo!!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need to order that stuff for my truck

iPhone auto correcting incorrectly like a boss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.