Raul not repsonding? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Stealth Automotive Stealth Automotive

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
AvroAero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bolton
Posts: 786
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Raul not repsonding?

Has anyone heard from Raul? He hasn't returned any emails and has been sitting on my money.


2004 Ford Excursion 6.0
-SCT livewire w/ innovative extreme tunes
-Banks monster exhaust
-Zoodad
-05 conversion w/ harley headlamps & HIDs
-Viper 5900 remotestart/alarm
-ARP studs
-EGR delete
-Defender roof rack with 600W of light
-whelen hideaway strobes
-Sound off Predator dual red-red
-Whelen 500 4 amber 2 blue
AvroAero is offline  
post #2 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Raul@Stealth Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvroAero View Post
Has anyone heard from Raul? He hasn't returned any emails and has been sitting on my money.
i have yet to receive an email from you.. i have responded to every email i get since they go directly to my phone... have you tried to PM me? what is this about?

-Raul
Raul@Stealth Automotive is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Don't mind me



 
westcoaststrokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
westcoaststrokin is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Don't mind me



 
westcoaststrokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
I know that I am quoting myself. I just find it hard to believe that Raul has been anything but upstanding having met him and done lots of business with him myself. I think this is a misunderstanding at worst.

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
westcoaststrokin is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Premium Member
 
cotton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
I know that I am quoting myself. I just find it hard to believe that Raul has been anything but upstanding having met him and done lots of business with him myself. I think this is a misunderstanding at worst.
Exactly what I was thinking.

02 F250 CC SWB Auto 4x4, 4" MBRP TB with 5" tip, S&B Intake, TW chip, HPX Mod, Isspro Guages, NChornet CCV Mod, Coolant Bypass Filter
cotton is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Raul@Stealth Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
well i checked his info and it shows ontario... the only order i have thats from ontario is a guy names Jeff..

if that is you i have been emailing you for weeks... you bought a 9007 to H13 pigtail and put a new york address.. but then in the notes you put that you want it to go to a canada address... there is no way the shipping is going to be the same price so i have beem emailing you to tell you this with no response at all...

my site does not accept out of state orders for this exact reason.. shipping prices depend on what item is shipped...

you cant expect to try and cheat around the system to get the order processed and then try and get it shipped somewhere else..

so... if you still want it you can pay the extra shipping or ill just refund you your money

-Raul
Raul@Stealth Automotive is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Don't mind me



 
westcoaststrokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul@Stealth Automotive View Post
well i checked his info and it shows ontario... the only order i have thats from ontario is a guy names Jeff..

if that is you i have been emailing you for weeks... you bought a 9007 to H13 pigtail and put a new york address.. but then in the notes you put that you want it to go to a canada address... there is no way the shipping is going to be the same price so i have beem emailing you to tell you this with no response at all...

my site does not accept out of state orders for this exact reason.. shipping prices depend on what item is shipped...

you cant expect to try and cheat around the system to get the order processed and then try and get it shipped somewhere else..

so... if you still want it you can pay the extra shipping or ill just refund you your money

-Raul

Yep that about sums it up and this thread is closed!

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
westcoaststrokin is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome